10

Todoroki POV

It's been two days after the whole "Party" event and for some reason I've been stalking him.

( TodorokiShoto77  chose it).     

I at first see him go to the Midoriya Residents with a girl with brown hair and eyes, caring a bag that look like it was from CVS, He then came out crying and went to the Uraraka residence. He hasn't gone out in 5 hours so I go ahead and set a silent drone and it programmed to follow him everywhere. I then leave mumbling my sentence " I will be back.....".

Izuku's Pov

Uraraka gave me the guest room in her house and her parents approved of my living there so I basically live there now. I was scrolling on my phone when I realized I needed to go to the doctor's to see what's up with the child. I run downstairs to uraraka and tell her that I need to schedule a appointment. " Uraraka I- I need to schedule a appointment for a check up at the doctor's office.  I ran Down the stairs so I was a bit uneasy. " oh dear Izu, you need to be careful. Remember your pregnant." I then realized I was pregnant. " Oh yeah..... About that... see what had happened was.....". I was acting stupid so I just said. " anyways um I'm gonna call everyone and tell them I'm pregnant while you schedule." I was about to leave when she said "I did already and it's in two days at 3:00 ." Wh..... What!?

Time skip 2 days at 12:00

Izuku's Pov

I was getting read to go to the appointment but I had 3 hours untill the appointment so I decided to go look for a job. I walked downstairs grabbed the keys to Uraraka's car and left a note that said " I'll be back, I'm looking for a job. I'll pick you up for the appointment."  I then walked out the house and got in the car. " Hmmmmm, where should I look for a job? Mom always payed so I didn't need one bout now I do."   I was driving in the middle of the city untill I saw a building with a sign that read. "Now opening and now hiring for The new UNC Bank". I had to apply there so I parked and went right on into the bank.

Inside the bank it was all super fancy and so I was curious at how much pay would we get.
"Welcome to the UNC Bank, how may I direct you." A nice old lady said with glasses. "Oh well hello. Well I am here because I wanted to apply for here and maybe even get an interview today."  I stated boldly

(I'm trying a new writing and talking style)

"Very well then. Head up to the 3rd floor and go to room 427 and then you will proceed with your application." The lady said  " Thank you" I said in a really joyful way. I headed upstairs to the third floor nervous about this interview. I walk to the door and stop standing bold.

* Knocks on door nervously and scared*

I breathe in and out and calm down. I then here " Come in" By a guys voice so I walk-in the room. "Hello, How are you" The guy ask. " Oh hi, and I'm doing good thanks for asking" I say. " well please tell me why you are here." The man states. " Well I am pregnant and because of that my mother kicked me out. I am still in college and I live with my friend so I need money to pay my share of bills and for college." I say normally. " Oh well congrats and your hired". The man says. "Huh, wait I don't even know what I'm doing" I say really confused. " well you will be my assistant that tells me everything and does the tasks I ask you to do. But you get 150,000 dollars every week." He says patting my back. "Wait really, if you don't remember I'm pregnant." I say . " That's why I gave you this job. Others cause you stress and that would be bad for the baby's so, since I control the job you have you won't have to over work yourself." He says "Thank you mr. Ummm what should i call you" I ask
" Mr.  oath please." He says  " Alright mr oath"

Thanks for reading and I promise I will update every week and I also wanna say that I have been reading a book called my small omgea 2 and the writer needs help so please go help support her. TheQuietCalicoCat is in need of rescue so go help her please. Love you and thanks for 1k reads!