19

I'm just gonna start going month by month but the chapters will be long so yea!
So month 2.

Izuku Pov

I'm 8 weeks in pregnancy and I'm starting to show. Sho has been a great help and I just love hi, for it. We are in the bed currently and I'm having a thought.

"Hey  sho?" I ask

"Hm?" He replies

"What about Remi and Liliana?"

"That, I- I actually like that. Yea Remi and Liliana."

"Liliana means 'gods oath' and Remi is a 'angel in heaven'. I say
(Actually true you can search it up)
"Yea I like those."

I kiss his forhead and I get a peck on the lips in return. I get up out of bed and walk into the kitchen. I get a bowl and I put a bunch of cherries in it. I then put mustard all over them. I start eating them as my phone buzzes. I pick up my phone and answer the call.

"Hello" I ask.

"Hi mr. Midoriya, this is your boss Oath." He says on the other line.

"Oh, hello mr oath. What do you need sir?" I ask

"Well I need you to come into the office today. It's been really busy here."

"I understand, though I want to tell you if I'm late that's cause my boyfriend is bugging me to not come." He chuckles.

"Well I will see you in a few ok?" He asks

"Yes sir! Bye." I say

"Bye" the call ends.

I walk back to my room and see sho on the bed laying there. I walk up to him and move the hair out his face so he can see me. He looks up at me and smiles. I peck is lips and he kisses back. I break the kiss and ruffle his hair.
"Hey babe" I ask

"Hm?" He responds

"I have to go to work."

"Oh... ok love you." He says.

I walk out the room to go to work.