17

Before you start reading this chapter please just read this. Ok so I'm trying to get better at this so over time my book will have changes. Now again this is my first ever book. So I'm sorry if it isn't  as you want it to be. Again I'm trying not that I get hate. Make sure to check out my miritama book and my new tododeku book I'm coming out with.  Also the credits are at the end so be sure to scroll through it. Now you may  enjoy.

Izuku's Pov

We arrived at the house. I opened my door and got out the car. I then saw my boyfriend with the cake in his hand. I blushed when I said boyfriend to myself.

"Why are you so red" he asked with a smirk.

" Shut- Shut up!" I exclaim.

I walk to the  front door and use my key to unlock it. I hold the door for him as uraraka comes up to us.

"Ochacco this is my Boyfriend and the guy that got me pregnant...." I say looking down as I was ashamed.

I then felt a warm hand on my back. I looked up to see him holding my back and up smiling. I gave a soft smile then I ran in to hug her. She great fully hugged back.  I then traveled inside the house. I walk to the dining table and sit withe uraraka.

"So who's invited" I ask

"Well there is Bakugo, Kirishima, Momo..."

"Wait ... who is momo"

"Oh a friend of mine that's gonna record the livestream."

"Oh. Continue"

" Tsu, Inko, And then momo's gf Jiro."

" Ok. Let's finish setting up."

I get up from the table and start setting the food up on the food table. I then prepared the envelope. I looked at it for a second then set it down. I then went to my boyfriend to ask him his name.

" Hey"

"Hey"

"Can I um can you tell me your name"

"Todoroki shoto"

"I'll just call you sho then"

He then walks to me and kisses me on the cheek. I stay there as my face heats up red. I then hear a ding-dong sound. I go to the door to see Bakugo and kirishima.

"Omg Hi guys I'm happy you made it"

"Whatever Deku let's just find out the gender."

"Kat be nice. Sorry I woke him up so we could com so he's a bit cranky."

"It's fine now come in come in we're almost done."

I lead them to the couch and sit down.

"Hey can one of y'all live stream on each device Please. It would help." I ask

"Tch. Yeah sure"

"Ok"

I go in my room to grab a holding stick. I walk back out to prop my phone up. I look at the Tim and it's 4:50. Then the door bell rings.

Time skip

I was standing in the front when all of a sudden someone yells pizza.

"You know what sho come do this cause I'm not gonna."

Momo's Pov

"S-Shoto"

"Momo"

achildress2430gmailc

legendsbanana