The Nobodies

A/N: I don't know what y'all think but personally I don't want to bore you with Venice's school life. If you want me to include her school life leave a comment and I'll try my best in the next chapter to include it. I have a surprise in this chapter for all you Maniggy shippers *including me:)* Also since there will be some new characters I will name who's POV it is. Hope you enjoy! -Bexky

*Venice's POV*

"Thanks Michelle, have a good day!" dad shouts as he opens the door. I hear the sound of a phone vibrating. Dad takes his phone out of his pocket and curses under his breath.

"Fuck," he answers the call.

"Hey honey!" He says sitting in the driver's seat.

*silence*

"Um nows not a good time."

*silence*

"You know I love you its just I have to take Venice home."

*longer period of silence*

"Wait, Where are you?!"

*silence*

I look at dad,"Who is..."I'm cut of by his hand covering my mouth.

"What the Fuck why are you there?!"

*short silence*

"I'll be there after I drop Venice off at the house ok?"

*silence*

"Alright, I love you."

Dad hangs up. He seems so distant and focused.

"Dad, you ok?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna have to drop you off at the house. Please don't do anything you'll regret."

"I won't dad. Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, um, my parents," I can clearly tell he's lying but I ignore it. We reach our house and he stops at the edge of the driveway.

" Venice, be safe I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say in return.

"Call if you need anything."

"I will," as he drives off into the distance, I walk down the driveway and open the front door.

*Marilyn's POV*

I drive away from the house leaving Venice alone. I'm worried leaving her there all alone, based on her past, but this would've been an awkward situation if I brought her along. My phone vibrates. Its Twiggy.

"Sweetheart where are you?" his voice echoes in my head.

"I'm on my way now,"I say.

"Please hurry cause it smells like piss and teenage girl pussy in here!"

"I'm coming babe, I'm coming!"

"Ok hurry Brian please. I love you."

"I love you too Twig."I hang up and drive faster wondering what Venice will think of Twiggy and my relationship. I drive up to the abandoned bar. I see Twiggy carefully walk out into the darkness, towards my car. He opens the door as quietly as he can. He quickly closes the door and I drive back onto the main road.

"Hey babe," his beautiful voice seems to sing as he leans in towards me and kisses my cheek. Butterflies form in my stomach. I haven't felt his soothing kiss in weeks.

"How's Venice?"

"She's alright. She hasn't cut herself for a month. Or atleast thats what she told me."

"That's good." He says surprised. We drive home in silence. His hand is on my thigh. I love him so much.