The Bright Young Things

A/N: 1. We would like to thank our gay friend of ours, Patty Cake(thats his nickname) for being so blunt and descriptive for us. So I guess thanks Patty Cake?
2. This is not too graphic but a bit. But all of you will probably be fangirling/guying really hard buy the end of this.
-Bexky and Green Bean

*The Next day*

*Marilyn's POV*
I stumble down the stairs and see Jeordie making pancakes.

"Hey hon," he says brightly.

"Hey."

"Would you please wake the girls up. We're homeschooling them remeber."

"Fuck! When did I say that?!"

"After Venice got beat up by the Baptist kids."

I walk over to him, kiss his lips softley, and go upstairs.

I open Venice's door and find her awake.

"Hey Ven. Go and get breakfast. At 9 I'm gonna try to teach you two," I say.

"Ok dad," she gets out of bed and hugs me.

She heads downstairs as I walk to Evianna's room and open the door.

"Evianna, go and get breakfast. At 9 I'm gonna try to teach you two," I say shaking her slightly.

"Mmhm," she mumbles as she stands up. She walks out the door and stumbles down the stairs.

I follow after her.

"Hey Jeordie, come with me and help me find the fucking textbooks." I stated.

"You should eat first. Meet me upstairs when your done," He says with his sweet voice.

I eat a few pancakes and then walk upstairs to what we call our library. It's basically a few book shelves loaded with Stephen King books and random stuff we own. I walk up behind Jeordie and wrap my arms around his waist.

*Twiggy's POV*
Brian was kissing my neck and pressing himself against me.
"No, Bri-" I tried to say.
"Twiggy. I want to give you a handshake."
"Brian, n-"
"Face me. Now!" He said harshly.
"O-okay," I barely managed to get out before he kissed me roughly and started palming me through my dress.
"It's been a while, huh Twiggs," he whispered in between love bites along my collar bone.

*Marilyn's POV*

"Brian, what about the girls," Twiggy says inbetween moans.

"We've got an hour and a half love. They'll be fine." Says the inner romantic in me.

I pick up Twiggy, bridal-style, and carry him into our room.

I manage to shut the door behind us, and gently throw him on the bed.

"Brian, you su-" Twiggy starts.

"Yes I'm sure love," I interrupt and hover over him.

I kissed his neck, then proceeded to move to his lips.

*Venice's POV*

Me and Evianna are sitting in the living room playing Twiggy's guitars and basses, with headphones on the amps.

Evianna jumps.

"Hey you ok?" I ask removing my headphones.

"Yeah I'm fine. The door startled me."

"Wait, what?! Why'd they slam a door shut?" I ask dumbfounded.

We walk upstairs silently. And walk down to our dads's room. We quietly stood outside their door until we hear a moan.