Long Hard Road out of Hell

*Twiggy's POV*
I was holding Venice's hand when she squeezed it. I stood up and ran out into the hallway.
"Oh my gosh! Yes! Yes!" I yelled. One of the nurses glared at me. I saw a confused Brian with a scared looking Evianna trailing behind him. I ran over to them and hugged them both tightly.
"What the fuck Jeord-" Brian began before I cut him off.
"Venice!! She woke up!! Oh my gosh! Come on!" I yelled.
"Really!?" Brian said excitedly.
"Mmhmm!"
They followed me into her room and there she was, sitting up, wide awake in the hospital bed.

*Venice's POV*
I woke up blined by crisp, bright lights. I moaned with pain. It felt like someone or something was stabbing the side of my head.

"Hey Ven, You ok sweetie?" Dad asks barely looking at me.

I found my problem. Talking. I was afraid. Or maybe I just didn't want to. So I just nodded my pain-filled
head.

Dad looks at me. I feel all the color disappear from my face as I quickly looked away.

"Ven?" He asks worried.

I ignore him and look at the ceiling.

The hospital. Again. Not that I'm not surprised that I'm back, I just some how feel welcome here.

Dad grabs my hand,"Venice please answer me."

I blink the light out of my eyes and continue staring up at the ceiling.

"Lemme try talking to her," Twiggy says, placing a hand on dad's shoulder.

"She might be more comfortable if you two left for a second."

I hear them kiss. The door opens and I hear Evianna and dad walk out.

*Twiggy's POV*
"Dear, are you okay?" I ask calmly.
"Yeah, I guess," Venice said ever so softly.
"Darling, why did you do the drugs?" I ask.
"I-I dont know... It just was new and I wanted to try it and, and, a-"
"Shhh.... Calm down dear, just next time, ask and dont do weed and LSD together... Its dangerous. I know what its like to be where you are. Laying in a hospital, after an almost drug overdose. Yeah. I was fifteen. And I get it," I said, trailing off towards the end.
"O-ok Dad. I'm sorry," Venice said with a shaky voice.
I hugged her, trying not to mess up the IV's in her arm.

*Marilyn's POV*
"Evianna," I ask softly.

"Hm?" She jumped slightly.

"Sorry. Why do you think Venice wasn't answering me?"

"Um, probably because she knew what she did wrong and she didn't want to hurt us." She answers softly.

"I would do that when my dad beat my mom and I. She'd ask me and promise me stuff, but I just would ignore her. I guess it's like the same concept." She says barely audible.

"But, I'm not mad at her," I say confused.

"She probably thinks you are."

Jeordie opens the door and interrupts us.

"I think she's ok now," he says on the verge of tears.

He lets me and Evianna come in. I walk over to her and hug her tightly.

"I love you Venice. I know you didn't expect this to happen. None of us did. But right now if they ask you about, you know, the drugs. Blame it on that bitch, um the one that...um-," She interrupts me.

"Raped me. You don't have to hide what's already happened dad. I know he raped me. It's ok to say it." She says with a monotone voice.

Her eyes shut slowley.