Chapter Three:WOW

The man rushes me out of the front doors and to his car. He opens the passenger door quickly and I get in. He slams the door shut and gets in the driver's seat. He makes sure the towels are wrapped tight around my wrists and pulls out of the parking lot.

"What's your name," the mysteriously familiar voice asked.

"My name is Venice,"I say staring at the floor of the car.

"Venice I have to take you to the hospital to get those stitched up. But anyways I'm Brian." He chuckles slightly ,"Well you probably know me as Marilyn Manson."

I quickley pick my head up and stare intensely at his face.

"You can't be!!!!"I scream my throat still shaking from when I was crying.

"I am," he says smiling.

"Prove It!"

"What song?"

"Hmmm. How bout Running To The Edge of the World?"

He starts from the beginning. He approaches the chorus in an angelic way. I stare at him with awe. We pull into the ER parking lot. He opens my door and helps me out. Running into the room he shouts at the front desk lady,"I AM MARILYN FXCKING MANSON AND MY DAUGHTER IS BLEEDING BADLY!!!"

They quickly send the rolly bed thing through the doors and put me on it. we go through multiple halways untill we are in an empty room. Marilyn, or who is now my father, had his hand on my shoulder. They inject numbing shots into my wrists making my arms fall limp. Grabbing the stitches, the doctor closes up the self inflicted cuts. My vision starts to blur and dad is saying my name. His voice sounds so distant but he's right next to me. Before I knew it my world went black.