The KKK Took My Baby Away

A/n:sorry I'm skipping over a few months again. DAMN WRITERS BLOCK!!!

*Evianna's POV*
Back Story:
Evianna is a 15 year old girl who's parents are drug addicts. Unfortunately, mostly when her dad is stoned and/or drunk, she is abused. Saving up for over a year now, she finally can afford VIP tickets to Rock on the Range.

Present time:
Today is the day. The day I get to meet Marilyn Manson and Twiggy. Luckly the arena Rock on the Range was located was only like 5 minutes from my house. I wake up 5 or so hours early so I can get ready for the day. In the dim light of my bathroom's only light, I get dressed and do my makeup, making sure to cover up the bruises and cuts caused by my father. I look in the mirror. Long brown hair parted down the center like Marilyn's old hair style, a Mechanical Animals album tee, shorts, and a pair of black Vans. I grab my phone, wallet, and walk out the door.

*Later on that Night*
Marilyn Manson finishes with The Beautiful People. The security watching the VIP area escorted us to the Manson's tour van.

"One at a time!!!" The officer shouts.

Everyone pushes me out of the way to get in line. I'm stuck at the end, as usual.

One hour later I'm finally allowed to go in. Theres a girl with snake bites and a septum piercing asleep on Marilyn's lap. His daughter I hope. I walk up to them shyly.I set my copy of The Pale Emperor on their table and have them sign it.

"Who would you like me to make it out to?" Twiggy asks politely.

"Evianna," I wisper.

"That's a beautiful name," Marilyn says stroking the girl's hair.

"Um is your lip ok? Its really swollen," Twiggy asks worried.

"Yeah it's fine"

"Moshpit?"

"Um yeah"

Marilyn butts in,"There's no goddamn way she could've been in the moshpits, she's a VIP."

I stare worried that they some how knew.
Twiggy gets up and hugs me tight.
He wispers in my ear,"Who did this to you?"

"My dad," I wisper back.

Twiggy nods.

He talks to Marilyn and turns back to me.

"Get in the bed," He wispers.

I don't hesitate.

They confirm with the officer that everyone had left.

Is this happening?! Twiggy's kidnapping me?!