I Want to Kill You Like They do in the Movies

*Two Weeks Later*

*Twiggy's POV*
"Brian, I'll be back shortly," I said before kissing his lips and walking out of the house.
Venice was already in my car. She smiled wearily.
"You know you're going to a OB/GYN right?" I ask.
"What!" she yells.
"Ah hah. Yeah. Your father and I cancelled your oppointment to get you the pill. And your getting an exam done 'down there'. Sorry, but if you want to keep seeing him, its what we have to do."
"Oh my gosh.. No! Please!"
"Yes Venice. We will get you a test on the way home,"
"Dad..."
"Venice..." I said mocking her. She rung her hands together. I patted her shoulder before pulling out of the drive way. It was about and forty five minute there.

*Venice's POV*
"Dad. I'm not comfortable with this," I say.

"It'll be a female. I promise," He reassures me.

"If you can let a guy you barely know stick his dick in you you can surely have a woman check for anything."

My face goes pale.

"Well that shut you up," He giggles.

He walks me in.

"Name Ma'am," the lady growls at me.

"Venice Warner," I say quietly.

"Fill this out and have a seat," she hisses.

I sit down and fill out the board.

Name: Venice Warner
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Appointment Type: OB/GYN
*if under 18 fill below area*
Parent/Guardian 1: Brian Warner
Parent/Guardian 2: Jeordie White

I finished the form, gave it to the lady, and sat back down with dad.

"Venice Warner," A voice booms.

My heart-rate increases. The nurse brought me to a room. There, she weighed me and took my blood pressure.

"Calm down young lady we're just making sure you didn't get any diseases," the nurse grumbles.

She lead me down the hall into a room.

"Ms. You can come in to if you'd like," the nurse says to dad.

"I'm good. I'd be a bit uncomfortable since I'm a GUY and all," he remarks.

He leaves me in room with the nurse.

"Undress and put this on," She hands me a hospital gown and pulls the curtain.

*Twiggy's POV*
Oh my gosh. Why does everyone think I'm a girl. I mean. I am Brian's girl but thats a completely different story...
"Uh, sir, I'd like to apologize," said a man with bue hair.
"Your name is Jordan correct?" I ask.
"Yes sir," he replied.
"I'd like to ask why you decided to fuck my daughter,"
"Uh, she didnt stop me," he said.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO IT!! JUST BECAUSE SHE NEVER STOPPED YOU DOESNT MEAN TO GO AHEAD AND BANG HER! DONT YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR WOMEN?!" I yelled at him.
A pregnant lady sitting in one of the chairs looked at me with a puzzled expression.
"Mr. White," said someone from behind the desk, "I'd like to ask you to not yell or use vulgar lan-"
"Lady, this adolecent," I pointed at Jordan, "FUCKED my sixteen year old daughter! What would you do?"
"Sir, this isnt a matter of what I would do, but of your current acti-"
"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I screamed at her.
"Sir, you can wait outside for your daughter. Your behavior will not be tollerated," she said with a stern look.
"I'll tell you what won't be tollerated, HIM having sex with MY daughter!!" I yelled. Then a string of profanities followed. I slammed the door. I was going to call Brian.

*Marilyn's POV*

My phone had a spasam attack next to me.

What the fuck?