Third Day of a Seven Day Binge

*Venice's POV*

"Venice you ready?" Dad yells from downstairs.

"Almost," I say pulling on my socks and Converse.

I walk downstairs and see Evianna doing the same.

"Ok so I'm having a good friend of mine do these tattoos," Twiggy says.

"Who?" Me and Eve say in sync.

"The one and only Kat Von D," he smiles.
(A/N: If you don't know who Kat Von D is, she is an amazing tattoo and make-up artist. For the sake of the fanfic they are friends. I doubt that in real life though-Bexky)

I stared at dad shocked. I loved Kat Von D. I wore her make-up brand just about every day. And I finally get to meet her!

Dad grabs the keys and ushers us all out the door. We get in his car and drove for about an hour until we got to her tattoo studio.

Kat greets us at the front door as Twiggy introduces me and Evianna.

"So do you guys know what you want?" She asks sweetly.

"Um, I wanted something like this," Evianna says pulling out her phone.
It was a dandelion that blew in the wind. Beneath it was "Let it Be..." one of my personal favorite Beatles song. It was directly under the collar bone.

"That won't take very long," Kat smiles.

"Do you know what you want Venice?" She asks.

"Not really." I say kinda embarrassed.

"Would it be fine if I surprised you?"

"Sure," I say cheerfully.

30 minutes pass by. Evianna walks out smiling. She showed the three of us, the freshly inked, raw skin.

"Ok Ven come on back," Kat says with a new pair of disposable gloves on.

She has me lay flat on my stomach as she lays the sketch on my back. She peals off the paper and begins the god-awful pain of a tattoo needle.

*Evianna's POV*
A while later, Ven comes out with Kat.
"You ready to show them?" Kat asks. Ven nodded and turned around. Kat pulled up sis's shirt and on her lower back were these pretty, thin trees sprouting up. It was absolutely gorgeous. I looked at dad and his mouth was open. Twiggy was patting him on the arm. They looked so amazed.
"Its fucking gorgeous, Kat," Manson said with an awestruck voice.
"Thanks Brian. Its fun to free lance tatoo," she said, "It was nice seeing you guys!"
"Yeah definetly!" Twiggy said handing her his credit card. She swiped it and handed it back, then hugged us all.
After we got in the car, Marilyn asked if we wanted any piercings.
"Ah.... Can I get gauges?" I ask quietly. Twiggy nodded.
"Anything else? Ven?" dad asked.
"I want an eyebrow," she replied.
"Can I get angel bites?" I asked.
"Sure kids. Then we're going to Hot Topic."
We arrived at the piercing place soon and filed out of the car.

*Marilyn's POV*
Me and Twiggy wait patiently for the girls to get pierced.

"Hey I've been thinking," I say rubbing Twiggy's arm.

"What," Twiggy asks nervously.

"Should I pierce my lip again? It'd be like the old days," I say playfully elbowing his arm.

"Ooh! Really?!" Twiggy sounds excited," Sure!"

I ask one of the other piercers if I could get my lip pierced. Luckily, they were familiar with my album "Lunchbox" so they knew where to put it.

I walk out before the girls and Twiggy's eyes sparkle.

"Can I kiss him without it hurting?" Twiggy asks.