This is the New Shit

A/N: OMG HAIII!!! I'm Just_Love_Lupin Bexky's BEST FRIEND. From now on, Im going to write Evianna and Twiggy's POV's. I also looove Manson. Im really glad to be writing for you guys! *hugs*
Ps. THAT^^^ is supposed to be Evianna =^w^=

Evianna's POV:
Well. This is different.
I was awoken at 5:30 AM. My illegal captor (I'm not complaining) will be taking me to my first day in my new highschool. There was a pair of black jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt laying on the dresser.
Nice. This is amazing.
I've never had any friends, and I was an only child. I guess I'm not alone anymore. My mom was a prostitute. My dad was in and out of my life and he beat me and my mother. I remember one night, my dad came home stoned and drunk as fuck. He told us he was leaving. Then he hurt us, and after he left, mom said she would get us help.
She never did. She called him and begged him to come back two days later. I hated her for that.
I got dressed and walked cautiosly into the kitchen of the huge house I guess I now live in. I bet my parents don't even care that I'm gone, but they'll raise hell to get me back. I sat down on a chair. I heard footsteps, and I turned.
It was a girl. She looked about my age, but was kind of short compared to me. She had a septum piercing and snakebits, with long, black "emo" hair.
"Good Morning. I'm Venice, and uh, my dad, who's also your dad, said I needed to give you a 'makeover'," she said adding in the air-quotes.
"I, um, I'm Evianna. And okay," I stuttered. She smiled.
"Okay. Follow me. We need to do something with your hair. Its in need of some cut and color."
"Okay..." I said slowly.
"Don't worry. I'm good at this stuff, trust me. I do my own," she said with a laugh. I nodded and proceeded to follow her into a large bathroom.
On the counter was a whole bunch of Manic Panic in various shades, along with a bleaching kit.
"Pick your poison," Venice said, gesturing at the hair dye.
I grabbed the purples, and she pulled out the bleach.
"Okay, lets get this party started!" She said enthusiastically.