Eat Me, Drink Me

*next week*

*Evianna's POV*
"Does ANYONE know how to cook!" Marilyn yelled from the kitchen.
Twiggy laughed amd walked in.
"I can do pancakes and that's about it," he says smiling.
Dad looked to Venice and I.
She shook her head.
"Youtube it dad. It cant be THAT hard," I said. He gave us all a serious look.
"If I Youtube it, no one tells Jordan, okay?"
"Got it," Venice and I chined in.
The OTHER dad just laghed and walked away.
"Are you excited Venice?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm kinda scared that Dad is gonna chop his, well, you know what off,"
We both laughed. The smoke alarm went off a few moments later.
"Shit!" Marilyn yelled.
"TURN THE GODDAMN ALARM OFF!" Dad yelled running down the stairs.
"What'd you burn?" I ask, coughing.
"Fucking noodles!!" Dad yelled.
That earned a chorus if laughter.
"Well, we know you can't cook," Twiggy remarked after opening all the windows.
"Shut up Twiggy," Manson mumbled, "Spaghetti is difficult!"
I laughed so hard I fell of the couch.

*Venice's POV*
After dad made some-what edible spaghetti, Twiggy ushered me and Evianna upstairs.

"Ok my beautiful daughters, put these on!" He hands us each a nice but casual dress.

We each go to our rooms and put them on.

The dress he handed me was a simple, long-sleeved black dress.
The top was black with a slight V-neck, not to revealing. The skirt was dark grey.

I walked to Twiggy's room and knocked on the door. He opened it seconds later.

"Aww! You look so beautiful!"

"Dad, we have a problem," I say bluntly.

He gives me a worried look.

"Um this shows some of my scars."

He looks down at my thighs.

"Shit! I forgot about that. Um look in your drawers, I think there might be some cute tights in them."

I walk back to my room and look for tights. Finding a pair of classic black ones, I put them on.

"Come here I wanna do your hair," he squeals.

"Don't make me look too girly," I plead.

I look in the mirror. He slightly curled my hair at the tips.

"There you go beautiful! No go join Evianna downstairs," he says cheerfully.

I walk down and see Evianna wearing a lace-sleeved black dress.

"Ok so I gave up on Spaghetti. We're going to a nice restaurant. Be prepared for the fucking reporters and Paparazzi."

Twiggy does our make-up. And grabs us all shoes.

The doorbell rings.

*Twiggy's POV*
We arrived at a very fancy itallian restraunt, the person at the counter asked for the name.
"Brian Warner," he states. The waiter smiles.
"Right this way. Your server's name is Christina. She'll be right with you," he says after walking us to a circular table in the back corner. Soon a short, skinny lady with blonde hair walked up to our table.
"My name is Christina, and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I get ya'll some drinks?" she asks. Brian looked at me and smiled.
"We'll have a Bloody Mary and a margarita. And the kids want?"
"Water," Evianna said quietly.
"Ah, sprite," Venice replied.
"Coke, please," Jordan politley said. The lady smiled and walked away.
"Now, what do you guys want to eat?" I asked.

*Marilyn's POV*

All of us but Jeordie and Jordan ordered Spaghetti, the damned thing I failed at cooking. The other two ordered Lasagna.