Chapter Two: Leave a Scar

A/N:I'm thinking about making the chapters name after a Marilyn Manson song, well besides the first chapter.

I am woken up abruptly by a strong grip on my wrist. I try to talk but my mouth is soon covered by a hand. I am slowly dragged to the boys hall by a familiar face. Jakobb. He throws me on his bed and strips down. I start crying because I know whats about to happen. He starts to laugh at me.

20 minutes later I'm in my room crying. I tell myself I can stop these things from happening but in all reality I can't. When I tried to run one time they broke my ankle. I hear footsteps. I quickly stop crying and wipe my eyes.

"Venice you fulfilled my needs," Jakobb smirks.

"See you tonight"

My eyes turn big and pained. As he exits my room I hear the normal mumbles of words like "worthless fag." I'm done. I can't take being a sex toy and having no control over my life. Digging through my closet I find the kitchen knife I stole. I stick it in my hoodie.

Its 9 am. I know for a fact the nurse's cart is waiting for her in the hall. Sneakily, I walk down towards the cart and find 80mg sleeping pills. Perfect. The bathroom door opens and the nurse walks out. Luckily the pills are in my jacket. Walking in after her I quickly shut the door. Crying,I take the knife and drag it across my skin in long strokes. Blood races down my arm. I cry even harder and do the other wrist. I grab the bottle of pills and shake some in my hands. Someone's banging on the door. Great. As I try to swallow the pills the door busts open. Suddenly I feel a hand hitting my back forcing all the pills to come out of my mouth. With blurred vision a man who I swore looked like Marilyn Manson grabbed some towels from the rack and put them on my wrist. The mysterious man takes me out of the bathroom and signs the paper work. Reading the signature it says Brian H. Warner. It can't be?!