Odds of Even

*A few days Later*

*Venice's POV*
Dads trusted leaving me and Evianna home since we technically were NOT a part of the band and even if we were, we were not ready for touring. I begged dad to take me with them, so I would be more comfortable, but he refused.

Jakkob's hearing was rescheduled to next month. Yay. It's not like I can reschedule him out of my mind.
I knock on Evianna's door,"Sis?"

"Yeah?" She replies.

"Do you mind if Jordan comes and spends the night for a little bit?"

"Why?" She gave me a you-guys-are-going-to-have-sex-aren't-you look.

"First of all the two of us can't cook to save our lives, and I'm uncomfortable here without a male making sure no one comes." I emphasised 'no one' so she knew who I meant. Jakkob.

"I guess. Just if you two are gonna have sex, be quiet. Don't be like dads," she giggled.

I laughed with her,"We won't."

I called Jordan and told him he could come over for a few days or so. 30 minutes later there was a knock on the front door.

"Hey Ven," he says cheerfully hugging me.

"Hey, need any help?" I say noticing a bag or two full of his belongings.

"I'm fine, but thanks! Where would you like me to put them?" He asks.

I have him follow me upstairs and showed him to my room.

"Um just set them somewhere in here," I offer him.

He sets his bags in a corner and sits on my bed.

"Hey listen, if you're not comfortable with this, I COMPLETELY understand. I don't want to force you into something you're not comfortable with." He says playing with my hair when I sat down.

"We could try. I should be ok," I say quietly.

"Now or later?" He asks.

"When Eve's Asleep?" I suggest.

He nods.

To pass the time, we decided to watch Netflix in the living room.

"We should watch the new season of Orange is the New Black," I smile.

"But I haven't watched the second season." He chuckles.

We decided to watch from the second season until midnight. We snuck upstairs and I checked on Eve. She was sound asleep. I smiled and walked back into my room.