Warship my Wreck

A/N: Well I never expected this but it's been a year since I first started writing this. And I'm sorry its been a while since we last updated. The end of the school year is stressful so its been a mess. But I'm happy to say that since its summer break me and Greenbean will be writing more frequently at our convenience. Because its been a year, I just wanted to thank you guys for all the love and support you've given us and thank you for  22K+ reads! 

Stay Spooky-Bexky

*Evianna's POV*

"C'mon, fucking work," I whisper yelled at the Kuireg, which wouldn't make my coffee. Mom and Mom weren't home, and I have no idea where they went; neither does Venice. I stood by the counter, cursing at the machine until I heard keys in the front door.

Twiggy opened the door and Marilyn followed before he went upstairs to probably find Ven. Mom's makeup was running and his eyes were puffy.

This can't be good.

"Hey mom, why won't the Kuireg work?" I asked her.

She walked over, "Did you put more w-water in it? It was out the last time I used it."

After filling it, I waited for the coffee to brew.

"FAMILY MEETING," Marilyn yelled as he walked down the stairs and towards the dining room.

We all took our usual seats and he cleared his throat.

"So," he began, "Twiggy and I have some unfortunate and very sad news to share with you guys.."

Mom started to cry.

He started to speak again, "Uh, I don't know how else to put it other than someone died. Someone who was close to us."

Venice smacked the table, "Was is Gacy?"

"No....it was," Dad sighed, "Jackson."

"WHAT!? NO! NO! DAD NO IT CAN'T, HE, HE, HE CAN'T BE D-DEAD!!!" I screamed. I broke down. "Please, no."

*Venice's POV*

I watched Eve's emotions change like tidal waves. First shock, then distress, then a mixture of all the shit emotions you could have. It was like taking a swig of a shit made cocktail. She looked for someone to hug so accepted the forced invention. Her tears ran down the back of my neck.

Dad spoke softly with soft tears in his voice,"Eve I'm so sorry honey"

She remained silent. Her eyes remained a faucet slowly leaking down my back. I looked up and saw mom's makeup running down his face. Dad was hugging him. 

"We'll get through this," Mom said sniffling,"WITHOUT drugs, alcohol. or self harm."

We all had a group hug and went our separate ways to mourn. I sat in my room and texted Jordan. We were in a pretty tense argument.

Venice: Listen Jordan now is not the fucking time. I've had enough of your bullshit. Give me some space ok?

My door slowly creaked open and a soft voice spoke.

"Ven...Can we talk?"

I threw my phone under the bed and motioned for her to sit next to me. 

"I'm sorry sis, I'm sorry thi-" Eve cuts me off in a manic rush of words.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL I JUST DON'T MISS HIM BECAUSE HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND THERE'S MORE TO IT"

I  sit there startled at this new defensive Eve.

"What do you mean there's more to it? What don't we know?"

She started to bite her bottom lip and look to the floor.

*Twiggy's POV*

I sat with my legs crisscrossed on the bed and didn't say a word, although my brain was working overtime.

"Jeordie," Brian said, breaking the silence, "Since Jack's dad is nowhere to be found, I think that we should plan and pay for his funeral..."

I nodded, "Yeah, that'd be the right thing to do, honey. I feel horrible for Eve. Those two were so close, a-and he was already like a son to us."

Brian got up from the desk chair and pulled me into a tight embrace. "God, I love you Twigs," he started to cry, "You have no idea. I don't know what I would do without you. I can't even stand the thought of losing my sweet, beautiful, amazing, space ghost."

"I love you too," I mumbled into his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while, but then he got up to take a shower.

I rolled over, facing his side of the bed, and thought about all of the things we'd been through, both before and after we adopted the girls. I thought about if Venice would still be alive if Brian hadn't found her that day. I thought about how Eve might still be suffering from abuse. I thought about my own personal struggles as a child. I thought about when Brian was suicidal those few times and how we thought he really might end it all.

"I think too much," I whispered to a dark room. I was tired, and sleepiness was starting to take over my body as my thoughts were muddled into nonsense.

*Marilyn's POV*

I got out of the steaming shower and walked into the room. Jeordie was spread out on the bed asleep. I gently pulled the covers over him and began to wipe off his makeup with a warm washcloth. When I finished I sat down next to Twiggy and started to dose off. 

"Dad?" Venice's voice whispered.

"Hm," I replied half asleep.

"Could I borrow the car keys?"

"Why?"

"I was gonna take Eve and I shopping so we could take our minds off of this situation."

"They're on the kitchen counter next to Twiggy's purse. Drive safely ok?"

"Yes father," she said and rushed out the room. 

I started thinking. I always wanted to have a son. Jack was the closest thing to a son me and Twiggy had. A few single tears dripped down my cheeks. Why the hell was I crying? Jack wasn't my son. He wasn't my responsibility. But he seemed to be my child. 

"Damn it Brian stop thinking like this," I whispered to no one but myself. 

"I'm sorry love." 

I carefully got up and walked downstairs. I pulled out a few beers and a bottle of whiskey.