The Reflecting God

*Time Lapse because I forgot the plot I had planned for this chapter*

*Venice's POV*
Mom took Eve to meet his parents today so I decided to change my hair color again. I looked at the various jars and bottles of Manic Panic, Artic Fox and Ion. I finally decided to try to do a sunset like ombre. I grabbed various shades of orange, yellow and red and took out the bleach and developer.

"DON'T USE VOLUME 30 OR MORE DEVELOPER WITH THIS BLEACH POWER." The instructions on the bottle mocked.

I pull out a bottle of volume 50 developer and begin mixing the powder into it.

After achieving the shade of blonde I wanted I wash out the bleach in Dad's bathroom because Charlie wouldn't budge out of the bathtub. He practically lives in it when Eve isn't home.

I head back to my bathroom to dry my hair and put the dye in it.

The mirror showed my normally hip-lengthed hair slightly shorter and choppy looking, like someone just cut random spots out of it.
This was a simple fix. I pull out the hair razor so I can cut it evenly after the color has been washed out.

"GODDAMN VEN DO YOU HAVE ANY HAIR LEFT" Dad's voice shouted jokingly from his bathroom.

"YEAH I JUST NEED TO EVEN IT UP A BIT" I yell back, finishing my dye's application.

****

I walk out of the sunset stained bathtub, soap in my eyes.

I rinse the soap out and look at my roots before I take of the towel. They were a beautiful vibrant red.

I close my eyes and shake the towel off of my head.

*Marilyn's POV*
Venice's scream woke me up.
I ran to the bathroom to see Ven with barely shoulder-lengthed hair.

"Oh my god Venice," I say trying to hold back my laughter staring at her bright red hair.

I looked at the floor and saw a pile  of hair. The rest of what I assumed was an ombre.

"Did you cut it that terribly?"

"IT FUCKING BROKE OFF DAD" She stated in frustration.

"Want me to take you to the salon?"

"Please" she wimpered.

******
We leave the salon with Venice's hair cut in a pixie. I won't lie, it looked stunning on her. Her blue-green eyes stared at her phone camera, using it as a mirror.

"Twiggy will try to be home in an hour Ven. Please try to clean up the bathroom."

"I will," she muttered playing awkwardly with her hair.

*Evianna's POV*

I sat in the passenger seat of dad's car, God, I was so fucking scared. I was drumming my hands against the dash.
"Eve," dad said. Without looking up from the road he turned down the Slipknot on the radio. "Are you alright?"
I sighed, "I'll be fine, I'm just nervous."
"You honestly have no reason to be nervous. My mom is a wonderful person," he replied, laughing. I shrugged. "You've been awfully quiet lately, are you alright?"
"I haven't talked to Jack in, like, 2 weeks," I admitted to him. Suddenly, the hem of my poofy black skirt became way more interesting than talking to dad.
"Do you know if he had any plans coming up? Maybe a vacation?" He asked me.
I shook my head, "No. I'm just worried, you know? Maybe he's not okay?"
"Everything will be fine, we can go see his dad tomorrow. It'll be late when we get back, but for now, we have arrived at our destination," Twiggy said, parking the car and turning it off.
An elderly lady stood on the front porch and waved at us. She had short hair that was as curly as dad's. I opened the car door and fixed my skirt.
"Hey mom!" dad said waving as he walked up the stairs and gave her a big hug. I slowly followed him and was nearly scared to death by a grey toy poodle that ran out from behind, Grandma?
"Princess, no jumping!" she chastised the dog as she jumped around my ankles. "It's so good to see you Jeordie! And you too dear! Now what's your name?"
Dad looked at me, and I shifted awkwardly.
"Um, my name is Evianna..." I replied quietly. I was pulled into am unexpected hug by the frail old woman.
"C'mon inside, and let's get y'all something to eat," she said sweetly and walked into the house.
Dad turned to me, "See, she isn't so bad. Watch her have made a fucking cake for us. They're good though."
I laughed and sat down at the bar and gladly accepted the glass of sweet tea she handed me