Forty seven

After the meeting between Death Eaters, Snape and Aries returned to their place, and Snape have left, saying he'll be back with something important.

Aries have been waiting for a while now.

Her first thought was that he will torture her, yell at her or anything to punish her for what she did back in the meeting, and she was fully prepared.

After few minutes, the door opened by Snape, and surprisingly, he was carrying Rigel and Cygnus with him.

Snape placed the twins on the ground, and they both started to run to their sister, giving her a hug.

"How did you get them back?" asked Aries, her arms wrapped tightly around her baby brothers. "Or... why?"

Snape sat on his knees and placed his hands on Aries' shoulders.

"Your goal is the same as mine, Aries." he said. "Pretending to be part of the Death Eaters, but truly you're a spy. Hear me, I brought your brothers for a reason, and that reason is that I want them both safe, I've thought about this for a while, and come up with a plan."

"W-wait, I don't understand, why are you-"

"I want you to go to the Dursleys, let the twins stay with them." he said. "The only place they will be safe."

"The Dursleys?" Aries exclaimed. "In the Muggle world? I can't leave him there! and you know how this family treated Harry, no way in hell I'm leaving my brothers there!"

"You'd prefer to leave them in the Wizardry world, where anyone can appear and kill him? No. You're going there, and then you'll quickly go to Grimmauld place, end of discussion."

Aries looked down at her brothers, now convinced. "Fine, I will do that. What about you?"

"I'll just continue with my act." he said. "And do not tell anyone about this, do not trust anyone, you're not safe anymore."

Aries stood up and picked the twins up. "Good luck." she said.

"Yes, yes, you too."

When she was about to go, he suddenly stopped her.

"Wait, one more thing." He said, looking grave. "Your mother and Regulus have hidden something in the Dursleys house, ask your aunt about a necklace, and if you find it, try your best to conceal it and keep it from others until you get to Potter."

Aries wanted to ask more, but she knew it wasn't the best time, so she nodded. "Yes, alright."

By using the apparition spell, they appeared somewhere warm and looks weirder than the magical world they live in, surprisingly, there were others.

A woman screamed in fear.

Aries immediately got up, confused. "Am I at the Dursleys?" she asked.

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" screamed a beefy man with a mustache, he looked terrified while trying to protect his wife.

"Oh, how rude of me." she placed the twins on the floor and cleared her throat. "My name is Aries Arcturus Black, I'm sixteen years old, and I'm looking for the Dursleys."

"Aries—" the beefy man's eyes widened. "Y-you're that girl who broke into my home few years ago!"

"Oh, about that, I am terribly sorry, sir. You see, I was trying to obey my father which he told me to do that, and..." Aries frowned at the woman, looking at Aries then at the twins.

"Black? as in, Sirius Black?" she asked in a soft tone.

Aries' eyebrows rose. "You recognized our faces?" she asked happily.