Thirty nine

"I think you should apologize to Harry." Hermione took it out of her chest. "Or you're going to lose him."

"No. I don't think I will." Aries said stubbornly. "That twat needs to learn some manners, you should've heard what he said."

"Aries, I think everyone heard what he said." said Lavender while applying make-up on her bed with the small mirror. "You don't need him anyway, you got a lot of boys kneeling for you."

"Shut up." Aries spat. "It's not like you have knowledge about dating."

She closed the mirror making a loud sound and looked at them. "Actually, I do. Did you tell her, Hermione?"

Aries frowned and looked at a sad Hermione, she didn't want to answer by the look of her.

"Tell me what?"

"I'm dating Ron Weasley of course! You're slow, you know that?" She said. "Well, have you two asked for someone to come with you at the Slug party or whatever club you're in?"

"I have someone already. How about you, Aries?" asked Hermione.

"Dating Ron Weasley? so unfortunate. and no one. I had enough of boys today, do not talk to me about any guy otherwise I'll flip the world upside down and end them all with an unforgivable curse."

"Have you forgotten that you snapped your wand into half?" asked Lavender.

Aries winced, remembering that. "Oh shit."

"Language, there are children in here." said Hermione, pointing at the twins who were on the floor playing with toys.

"How am I supposed to threaten people without my wand?" Aries said, dropping herself on the floor dramatically.

Rigel and Cygnus started to poke her cheeks with their toys, and played with her hair, more like pulling her hair.

"You can go buy one at Ollivanders." said Hermione.

"I thought you said Ollivander is out of business." Aries said. "It's fine though. I'm going to get my father's wand, or maybe my mother's. I kept them in their drawer beside their bed."

Aries stood up from the ground and carried the twins. "Do you two want to have a walk with me?" she asked.

The twins nodded, biting the toy with their drool dripping all the way to their chin, as usual.

Aries got out of the dormitories and went to the halls, with the twins on their feet, and her holding their hands and making them walk with her help.

"Slow down." Aries told Cygnus since he was walking too fast. "No one is chasing you." she laughed softly.

Aries kept her eyes on them the whole walk, just to see if they're happy, and they were, all smiley and cheerful.

Suddenly, stopping their walk is someone stopping Aries by their hands on her shoulder.

"Woah, slow down you."

"You're clearly seeing me walking with my little brothers from a distance, so what do you mean by slow down—"

"You and your temper. You haven't changed at all, Aries Arcturus Black."

"Lev Zograf." she smiled. "How– why are you here?" Aries asked, picking up her brothers with both her arms.

"Dumbledore asked for me to come and stay in Hogwarts for a while. I've... gonr through some harsh things." He said. "Remember that Pink Toad?"

"Umbridge?"

"Yeah. Well, she summoned some people with a flying carriage and said that she'll take us back to our home, but nah, she took us somewhere else and got us tortured."