Thirty

"I can't believe that you look more mature than last year. What happened to you?" Lavender asked, with full level of jealousy.

Aries rolled her eyes. "Can you stop?"

"See! Old Aries would either grab my shirt or threatens whoever—"

Well, she did not expect that what she said happened.

Aries grasped Lavender's collar and pulled her. "I don't know what your problem is, but I'm guessing it's hard to pronounce."

"She's back." Fred and George said, puling Aries to their chest and ruffled her hair while burying her to their bodies.

Fred had his hand to his chest. "For a second, I thought Aries Black turned into a boring person."

Harry cut the twins' overdramatic moment.

"Quit it." he said, but not coldly. "Come one, Aries." he took her wrist as they entered the Gryffindor common room with few other Gryffindors following.

The platinum blonde Draco Malfoy watched the Gryffindors enter, his eyes was on Aries but now that she went already, he took a bite of the green apple and looked away, and went off.

So these stares the Gryffindors are giving Harry and Aries were just so uncomfortable to stand. "Why are they staring?" Harry muttered.

"Because we are famous in Hogwarts, how could you forget?" Aries muttered back.

"Aries, Harry. Good holiday?" Dean asked.

"Not bad, you?" Harry asked, didn't give Aries the chance to answer.

"Yeah, it was okay," chuckled Dean. "Better than Seamus's anyway, he was just telling me."

"Seamus?" Aries turned her head to Seamus and raised her eyebrows. "Why, did something happen?" she asked.

"Me mam didn't want me to come back." he said, with his back still turned to Harry and Aries.

"Why not?" asked Harry.

"Well," he said in a measured voice, "I suppose... because of you two."

Aries rolled her eyes and scoffed mockingly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, while Aries knew exactly what he's saying.

"Well," said Seamus again, still avoiding Harry's eyes, "she– well, it's not just you, it's Dumbledore too..."

"She believes the Daily Prophet?" said Harry. "She thinks we're liars and Dumbledore's an old fool?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Seamus." Aries stepped in. "Why would your mother believe the Daily Prophet? Rita Skeeter literally wrote that I'm a mass murderer, do you actually believe that too? like your stupid mother?"

"Leave my mother out of this!" Seamus argued.

"You'll have to beg for that to happen–"

Harry grabbed Aries's robes after she almost approached Seamus with her wand pointing at him.

"What's going on?"

Ron had appeared in the doorway. His wide eyes traveled from Aries, who was pointing her wand at Seamus, to Seamus, who was standing there with his fists raised, to Harry who was holding Aries back.

"They're having a go at my mother!" Seamus yelled.

"I'll do it again if it pleases you!" Aries exclaimed.

"What?" said Ron. "Harry wouldn't do that—we met your mother, we liked her..."

"You believe all the rubbish they've come out with about You-Know-Who, do you, you reckon they're telling the truth?"