Thirteen

"Kreacher! Kreacher!" Aries shouted loudly while running downstairs. "Kreacherrrr!"

"Will you stop screaming?!" Walburga screamed at her granddaughter who kept shouting. Although she was used to her shouting since she's been doing that the entire holiday, shouting and complaining.

Kreacher appeared in front of Aries and lowered his head. "You called, young Mistress?"

Aries nodded and showed Kreacher her hands which was filled with powder. "How do I use this?" she asked.

It took Kreacher a while to figure out what was in her hands. "Is that Floo Powder?" he asked.

"Ohh so that's what it's called, Floo... Powder. Floo Powder. But why is it called Floo Pow–"

"Follow me."

"Okay." she said adruptly and followed him without questioning, Kreacher stood in front of a chimney and pointed at it.

"Stand in there." he told her.

She was confused at first, then it clicked. "You're trying to burn me!" she took steps back and dramatically pointed at him.

"No, Kreacher would never! you have to–"

"I know what you're doing. You and grandmother have been plotting against me, to find the opportunity to kill me, I'm not stupid, I will kill you both before you do–"

"Young Mistress, Kreacher would never kill you, I swear it on my life." Kreacher said earnestly, putting his hand on his chest.

She doesn't like being proven wrong even though she's convinced now, "W-well, I actually don't mind being burned, just know that it was me who murdered Aries Black, not you." she said as she stepped in the chimney. "What should I do now?"

"You must speak very clearly, and then drop the Floo Power. Kreacher will watch you succeed, go on, try it." he said as he watched her.

"Alright then," she cleared her throat. "The Burrow!" she dropped the Floo Powder and disappeared.

When she reappeared, she have done it in a very scary way, where she frightened the entire Weasleys. Especially Molly Weasley who almost got a heart attack since she was the closest to their chimney.

"A- Aries?!" Molly exclaimed.

Aries had an angry face, she was not pleased at all. "That stupid house-elf almost got me killed!" she shouted.

As soon as they heard her voice, Harry, Ron and Hermione climbed downstairs really quick. "Is that Aries I'm hearing?" Hermione asked.

"Blimey, Aries. You just had to make a grand entrance like that, didn't you?" Ron said with a happy smile, he was glad to see her.

"Are you alright?" Molly asked.

"Yeah, I'll live." she helped herself stand up and gave the chimney one last glare before facing the Weasleys. "I- I am actually a professional when it comes to Floo Powder, but trust me, it was my house-elf who did something to make it this chaotic."

Ron let out a scoff. "Yeah, I'd like to believe that."

"What's that supposed to mean, Weasley?" Aries almost started an arguement, as always. But Molly shoved a sandwhich to Aries's hands.

"We will be going now, Aries. I hope you're ready." Molly said as she patted Aries' shoulder twice before turning away.

Aries took a bite of that sandwhich and started following them outisde. "Where are we going, by the way?" she asked.

"Did you not get my mother's letter?" Ron asked.

"Kreacher gave it to me so yes, but I didn't read the rest, only the first two lines which was her telling me to come to the Burrow by using Floo Powder. Are we going somewhere fun?"