Chapter 37

baby isabel 🥀

-

Lea's Point Of View

I woke up like there's a stone in my head, I hate this aftermath. Kinusot kong muli ang aking mata at saka kinuha ang telepono ko na nasa tabi ko ngayon, I saw my wallpaper him and Aya with the clock saying 10 am. Grabe. By the way, how does he entered the house? Did someone let him in? I remembered that I locked all the doors. Don't even know kung maalam 'yon magteleport. I did my morning routines and as usual, I turn my hair into a messy bun. I'd brought my phone and while walking, cheking my schedule for today and a clean paper flash in my screen. Thank you, Lord. Makakapahinga na rin.

I'd finally reached the ground floor and I founded no trace of no one. Napadaan ako sa gawing pool area nang makita ko ang tatlo, Aga, Aya and Andres. They're all A, and just sharing. haha. Naglalaro lang silang tatlo. While starring at Aga, I can saw a father's figure to him. Just like, he's a kind of man you will wish to have. Except the attitude of babaero.

"Ang cute nila tingnan 'noh?" shit, someone just speak in my back. Nakakagulat 'yun. I twirl my head and saw Charlene smiling.

"So.. you let him enter?" I asked. It was akward for us, we're both have child and to be with his ex and my him is like weird.

"Bakit hindi? Cute niyo naman tingnan." she reasoned out. Pasalamat lang talaga 'to at siya ang tumulong sa akin, if not, she will recieve my ultimate batok.

"We're actually not. 'Di pa nga kami kinakasal e' lagi na kaming nag-aaway, pa'no pa kapag kinasal kami?" while still starring at the three, I uttered out. We're almost a perfect couple.

"So you and him were planning to marry each other? For what reason?" she knows me, even my motto. She's a good friendly stalker.

"I just fell.. to the man I hated most. Mapaglaro ang tadhana." I let out my fake laughs, and she? was just can't really believe that I fell.

"Marupok. Haha. But seriously, bagay naman kayo. Hindi ko mahal si Aga.." what did she said? she don't? but why did she entered their relationship knowing that she don't love him?

"Why? I mean, why did you just entered a relationship with a man you doesn't love?" out of curiousity, I asked.

She chuckled a bit, "For the pete's sake. I can do everything to save you, knowing na that time e' may upcomming projects kayong dalawa. I'd did entered it. Para mapalapit sa 'yo and everytime I will visit him, nakikita kita. I can assure if you're safe nor not." she's genius. Mana sa akin.

"Quite funny pero, ayos ka din. You're really my twin. Speaking of that, how? How did you survive? All I thought was you're dead." I asked. Ni hindi ko man lang alam kung paano naging Charlene si Seya.

"It was Dad." damn, I shouldn't shouted him. "They left the three of you to save me.. he didn't cheat. He didn't. He just married my step mom just to watch me grewing up and assured that I am safe." napatungo na lamang ako, I don't know the real story behind this all. I had just believed in a lie story.

"He was telling the t-truth." I almost whispered.

"He did. For you." I saw Charlene smiling.

Itinapon ko sa malayo ang aking tingin, I'd caughted Aga was starring at us. Hindi nito maiwasang mailabas ang dimple niya sa simple niyang ngiti, I will melt anytime. Nakaramdam ako ng pagsakit ng ulo and with that, my sight became blurred. Until I passed out.

-

"Suotin mo 'to. 'Pag sinabi kong umalis ka na, simulan mong tumakbo. At pangako, babalikan kita." sambit ng kaniyang kakambal bago pa man sila magpalit ng suot na headband, it was flower and butterfly headband.

"Pero bakit Seya?" naguguluhang tanong sa kaniya ng kaniyang kakambal. She locked her twin with her arm and hugged her for the last time.

"Tandaan mo.. mahal na mahal kita. Kalimutan mo na kung sino man si Aya at si Seya dahil sila ay maglalaho na. Gusto kong tawagin mo ang sariling mong Lea.. at ang akin naman ay ako na ang bahala." tanging utos niya sa kapatid. "Ngayon, takbo na!" sigaw niya sa kapatid.

Natigilan lamang siya, hindi makaalis sa kinatatayuan. Duon niya napagtanto kung paano dukutin ng mga lalaki ang kakambal niya.

"Seyaaaa!" tanging sigaw nita sa huling pagkakataon.

.

"Seya!" hingal na hingal akong bumangot sa pagkakagising, nakita ko na lamang si Charlene at Aga sa aking tabi. That was a freaking nightmare na para bang totoo.

"Bakit?" did I called her? godness, I did pala.

"Ikuwento mo sa akin ang lahat." I commanded at tumingin naman siya kay Aga na parang nagtatanong sa isip nito.

"Oo. Pero hindi sa ngayon."

I am craving for the reality.