Hypnotism~ Avengers imagine (Part 3)

"I know how that feels." Bucky whispered as they sat crouched behind the shelf. You had been on another mission and were having your memory whipped once again. Steve looked at his friend with a face of concern, sadness and what looked like fear.

   Once all of the guards had left, the pair snuck forwards and powered off the system. You looked to see who they were and somehow managed to recognise them. They were members of the so called "Avengers". You waited for them to fully show themselves so that you could be sure. They were who you had suspected. "Hi. I'm Steve, and this is Bucky."

"I know who you are. Now, what do you want from me?" You sneered whilst glaring at them.

"We've come to rescue you and bring you home." Steve replied. You noticed that Bucky hadn't said anything for the whole time that he had been there for.

"I am home." You replied, but before either of the men could say anything in response to your comment, you broke free of the cuffs that had been holding you in place, and started to fight. Captain America you were able to swat into the wall like a fly, but Bucky was slightly harder. You ran towards him with a pistol, but all of the bullets just bounced off the vibranium. He grabbed your wrists and kicked you to the floor. You rolled over and he grabbed your arm and twisted it back.

"I don't want to fight you (Y/N)." He hissed gently.

"But you... will if you... have... to..." You whimpered and he let go. You had him fooled. You kicked him in the chest and put your knee against his neck. He was now stuck against the wall unless he used his metal arm. It was at that exact moment that an idea sparked in your mind. You grabbed his arm and yanked it off. The victim went rolling into the wall as you kicked him. He sat up and huffed.

"The hard way it is then." He reluctantly sneered. With that, he ran forwards, pinned you to the ground and punched you as hard as he could in the head. Everything went white.