Believer~ Avengers imagine (Part 1)

"Tony, are you alright?" You expressed as you ran over to him and skidded across the floor, grazing both knees.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He struggled to his feet. "Let's finish these guys off together." He said walking to your side. You reached into your pocket and pulled out your gun. You had been brought up along the side of Natalia Romanoff, a fellow assassin. During the hospital fire, most of the victims had died, but you weren't so lucky. You had been given a horrendous scar along your left wrist.

   So far, you had been killing everybody you shot, but that was until an invisible force held all you and your team down. It was as if there was ropes tangling round your body, and paralysing you. Nobody but you were able to lift off the curse. Eventually, you were able to once again stand up. You were about to look around to see what sort of a monster would have done this, when everybody told you to watch out. There was no time for you to find out what they were talking about when a spear burst through your chest. You looked down to see that you had just been impaled by your enemy's weapon. "NO!" Your boyfriend Loki screamed. He to broke free of the curse and rushed over to you. The spear exited your body that way it had came. You were about to fall to the ground when a man caught you. "Come on. Please don't go. We need you, I need you." It was Loki.

"It's alright." You whispered.

"We can still save you if you just let us." He whimpered between sobs. He put his hand over your wound and pressurised it. Your blood began seeping through his fingers. You squinted, but didn't complain.

"If it is my time to go, then so be it." You breathed deeply, with the remainder of your strength. Your body went weak and the pain stopped. Loki checked your vital signs before saying

"She's still alive. If we take her back to Stark towers now, we may be able to save her."

"You'll have to lift this curse then." Steve pleaded. Loki used his magic to free the other Avengers.