Lost and Found~ Thor and Loki imagine

"It's fine, you're going to love everyone here." Tony reassured you before walking out of the lift with you.

"Hopefully not literally." You teased.

   Everybody at the party was so nice to you, and you made a few new friends. After the others had had maybe a bit too many drinks, they eventually got you to tell the truth about why you were joining the Avengers. You were the Goddess of Water, and were able to use it to best suit you abilities. "Now you've confessed your real self to us, why don't we introduce you to our own Gods." Tony suggested.

   Two very tall men came over to you. One of them had raven black hair and bright green eyes, the other blonde hair and blue eyes. You recognised them almost immediately. "Thor! Loki!" You rushed forwards and hugged them both.

"We thought we had lost you." Loki said, his eyes welling up with tears. You smiled and bowed your head.

"I suppose that is what you get if you are immortal." You laughed.

"Tell me about it." Thor said and nudged Loki.

"Well at least we are all back together now." Loki said breaking the hug.

"You really remembered me after all these year?" You said hesitantly.

"Of course. You are our sister. How could we ever forget you. You are family." Thor and Loki each said simultaneously.