Bad Memories~ Loki imagine

"Something the matter my love?" Loki asked worried. "You seem tense."

"Loki, there's something that I should probably tell you." You admitted "You just have to promise me that you won't get mad."

"I promise." He said softly. "Now what is it?" You sighed deeply before saying

"I'm not from round here." He just smiled.

"I can tell by your (Y/A) accent."

"No it's not that. As in, I'm not from Midgard." Loki just looked at you confused. "Before I came here, my life was very rough. I had a friend called Mia. We had known each other since the day we were born."

"Had? What happened to her?" Loki asked.

"She was murdered. Slaughtered in front of my eyes, by your sister." Rage filled your body as you told him the truth.

"How old are you really then?" He asked.

"1,982." You said, feeling guilty for not telling your boyfriend sooner.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" You couldn't tell if he was sympathetic or angry.

"I'm not finished." You stated firmly, tears flooding your face. You revealed your right forearm to him.

"You're a Valkyrie?" He gasped. You nodded. "Prepare yourself." He whispered in your ear.

"What f-" You were back standing in the battlefield where your life was ruined forever. You could see your best friend lying, her lifeless body gushing red with blood. "ENOUGH!" You yelled, as everything returned back to normal.

"I'm sorry." Loki apologised "I just needed to see how bad it really was."

"No. It's alright. I should've told you sooner." You confessed.

"I want you to know that I will love you for as long as we both shall live." Loki span you round to face him, and crashed his lips into yours.