Chapter 38

Louis's POV

The second we woke up, we were escorted to the Evanora's hut. Liam and Niall explained them everything that happened in our power hunt, including Harry's King adventure too. Anne is observing every cell of Harry's body to see if he is hurt or not. I swear my mum will do the same thing with me too.

"So you are telling me that Harry got a choice to choose his own power?" James asked.

When we nodded, He asked again but this time only to Harry "Then why didn't you choose something cool, you know like laser beam vision or something like that so you can easily kill him"

Harry simply replied "Because I don't want to kill him"

"What?! Why you don't want to kill him, he killed so many members of our pack. He is also after you and threatened us saying he will kill you the second he sees you" James shouted.

"If killing me can end this war then I am ready to die" Harry said calmly. And we all gasped.

Anne hugged "You will not die, do you hear me, and you will do no such thing."

"Yes Harry, we will protect you, we won't let him come near you." Zayn said and we agreed with him.

"We should come up with some plan" Robin said.

We all sit in circle to discuss our master plan but Harry didn't participate with us. I can tell that he is not at all happy with this war. Something is bothering him, so I went to him to ask if he is okay or not.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He shakes his head, and said "No I am not, why we are so desperate to kill him? Just because he is evil? Have you ever try to figure out why he became evil? He got black wolf that doesn't mean he have to be evil, Zayn also got black furred wolf, is he evil?"

"Zayn can be evil when he wants." Niall replied jokingly.

But Harry is not in the mood of joking "Really?" Harry asked sarcastically.

Niall didn't grab the sarcasm "Oh c'mon Harry, he attacked an old woman, you were there too"

"And why he did that?" Harry asked but didn't wait for the reply "Because two of his mates were hurt because of that old lady and he want to protect his third mate."

Nobody said anything because we don't know what to say. Harry took a deep breath and continued "Nobody is born evil, there must be some reason he became evil to and we have to find that reason. If we kill him like he killed our pack members than what is the difference between him and us?"

After some silence, Robin asked Harry "So what should we do?"

Harry think about it for some time and then replied "I want to talk with him. So we have to find a way to do that."

Suddenly a bright light fill the room. It is so bright that we have to close eyes. The brightness is increasing, even with my eyes closed I feel like I will be blind.

"I heard that somebody wants to talk with me?" A deep voice said.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the thirty eighth chapter, hope you like it.

Do you agree with Harry? And whose voice is this?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem