Chapter 13

Harry's POV

Today is an important day; we have to do something which I have no idea about. I know it's kind of risky but we are determined to get the powers. Well to be honest, I don't want any powers; I don't even want to fight. I just need to find another way to solve this problem.

"Harry you ready, your dad is waiting for you"

I heard my mum calling me so I quickly grab my bandana and went down stairs. As soon as I landed, a small body hugged my legs. I bend down to her level.

"Hazzy, you are going on a vacation without me?" Lux asked me with a cute pout.

"I am going for some work, love. You will be bore there. I will take you with me next time and by that time you will become more stronger" I answered her with a smile.

Now her pout is replaced by a big smile. "Really, I will go with you next time. And will take all the yucky medicines to become strong" but the smile didn't last long "When will you come back?" she asked me with a frown.

"Very soon baby, very soon" I hugged her tightly because I don't know for how long I will be gone.

Next I hugged my mum. She is crying. Seeing her crying I felt like crying.

"Don't cry mum, I will be alright"

"You are so brave; I know you can do this. Take care of yourself love and please come back home soon, okay" She said kissing my cheeks.

I nodded and kissed her forehead. I hugged Lou and kissed her forehead too. I might know her for about a year, but still she is like my sister to me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder; I turn around to find that it belongs to Robin. He hugged me tightly and said "You are so special to me son. I am so proud of you."

Tear started to fill in my eyes. He always treats me like his own. The love and care which my dad never gave me, he did. We detached and he gave me proud smile.

**********

We reach to Evanora's house, Matt and James tagged along with us. James and Louis jokes around the whole path to lighten up our mood. To be honest, it made me a bit relaxed.

Evanora gives us a serious look "There are few things that you should know before you go there. First, you have really very less time, so you have to quick. Remember one day there is equal to one week here. Second, not only your strength but your mental ability is also important. Third and most important, you all five will face the problems, so you have solve them together. Don't ever think of going separate ways."

We nodded in understanding. Then she gave us a ring with different colour crystal on it. Mine of green coloured, Liam got the brown one, Louis got white, Niall's one is blue and Zayn has the red one.

"These will protect you. Get ready, I am opening the portal" Evanora said.

We all hugged James and Matt and hold hand with each other to face everything together. The portal opens and we stepped in. We heard a faint 'best of luck' and the portal closes behind us.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the thirteenth chapter, hope you like it.

A bit emotional chapter.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem