Chapter 20

Louis's POV

Liam closes his eyes and few seconds later we all stop sinking, though we are already sink upto our neck. The marshy area become rock solid. We are all stuck in the ground. It will require a huge strength to get out of here.

"Yes Liam you did it" Harry shouted.

Liam opened his eyes and he looks around and then huffed in satisfaction. How can he be satisfied? Hello, we are still stuck in the earth and we need someone to pull us out.

"But how will we get out of this? I can't push my body" Zayn asked.

"Liam will save us using his muscles strength" I joked.

Liam rolled his eyes "Oh yeah, I will just try to spread my arms and the earth will crack up"

As soon as Liam finished his sentence, the earth did crack. All heads turns toward Liam and Liam is looking at the crack with a thunderstruck expression.

"Cool" Now all heads turns towards Harry.

"What is happening?" Niall asked.

"Super-strength, Liam's power" Harry explained.

Liam tried to pull his arms upward and the land cracks some more. When both of his arms were out, he used them to push his body upward and easily get out. Next he stomped his foot on the hard surface causing it break which gives us space. We repeated Liam action and successfully came out.

"Finally, what was that?" Niall asked cleaning himself to get rid of the sand and clay on his clothes.

"Quicksand" Harry simply said and doing same thing as Niall.

"More like death sand" I said.

"Quicksand is a colloid consisting of fine granular material and water. When water in the sand cannot escape, it creates a liquefied soil that loses strength and cannot support weight. The saturated sediment may appear quite solid until a sudden change in pressure or shock initiates liquefaction. This causes the sand to form a suspension and lose strength. Objects in liquefied sand sink to the level at which the weight of the object is equal to the weight of the displaced soil/water mix and the submerged object floats due to its buoyancy." Liam started to rant about the quicksand.

We are kind of habituated to listen Liam's vast knowledge but Harry is watching him with mouth wide open. How beautiful will Harry looked with mouth wide open kneeling infront of me ready to give my-

"He is our personal Wikipedia, don't mind him" Zayn inform Harry and Liam is still going on.

"Alright lets go, the sun is about to go down and we need a place to spend the night" Niall said.

I quickly grab Niall and Zayn holds Harry's hand and started walking leaving Liam behind so he can tell the nature about his knowledge. Sometimes I feel like he love books more that his mates. He literally has the capacity to remember it all.

"Hey, where are going? Wait for me." Liam shouted from a distance. So he finally noticed that his mates were leaving.

"Why you leave me there alone?" Liam said as he finally catches up with us.

"You were busy teaching so we didn't disturb you" I said.

"I was telling all this to you, you need to know this it's important." Liam said.

"Whatever" I said with an annoyed tone. Liam huffed and silently started walking with us.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the twentieth chapter, hope you like it.

So Liam got super strength, interesting.

I have taken the quicksand information from Wikipedia itself.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem