Chapter 7

Niall's POV

We are having fun, eating and laughing. Harry is amazing, well except for his knock - knock jokes. We enjoyed the sunset there. Now it's time to leave this place and go back to the training center.

We were walking back, and Harry is leading us. Harry is like a new born giraffe who is learning how to walk. Cause he is tripping over roots, pebbles or even over the air. And after tripping, he will say sorry to them. Seriously, this boy is something else.

He was walking when he collides with something, or should I say someone, an old woman. She looks quite peculiar. She is wearing a brown loose gown with a dark green hood type cape over it. She is walking with the help of a cane.

"I am really sorry, are you okay?" Harry asked the lady.

She looked at Harry from top to bottom in a creepy way and suddenly holds his hand "Who are you?"

Harry was trying to free his hand. Louis jumps to help him. The woman looked at Louis and then towards us in the same creepy way. Her eyes widened, she left Harry hand.

"You have stolen the powers and splits it into four" she yelled accusing us.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked her. He looks confused, well we all are confused.

She started laughing, it sends shiver down my spine. Her eyes show pure anger. "You don't know? You little shit"

"We don't know you so how we can have something that is yours?" Liam asked.

"Don't lie, I can feel it. I can see it in your eyes." She approach towards us "Give it back to me"

She tapped her cane on the ground three times. A ball of light appears on top of her cane. She fires it towards Liam. He jumped aside and dodged it on time and the light hit on the tree. She fired the second and third one towards Liam as well he managed to dodge them too. But the fourth one hit him on the arms and he falls on the ground.

"LIAM"

Zayn and I run towards Liam. Zayn helps him to sit up. Liam groaned in pain. There is an angry red spot on Liam bicep where the light hit him.

"Liam are you okay? Does it too much?" I asked him as his buries does look painful.

"Yeah, it just hurt a bit..." Liam tried to give us smile which he failed miserably.

"Bullshit-" A scream cut off Zayn.

"LOUIS"

We turn around to see Harry kneeling besides unconscious Louis. We ran towards them and saw blood gushing downs Louis nose. And the old woman who is a witch laughing.

"He deserve this. Give me my power back and I will leave you" Watching us with anger and satisfaction.

"Louis wake up, please Louis" Harry tried to wake Louis up. When I look at Harry, tear were streaming down his cheeks. "This is entirely my fault, he get hurt for saving me"

Seeing him like this I want to hold him and tell him that it's okay but I can't move. I feel like crying seeing Louis, Liam and Harry in this state. Zayn gets up beside me. His body is shaking in anger, his face is red and eyes shows fire in them. I thought he is going to shift in his wolf form to fight. He changed but not in his wolf form.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the seventh chapter, hope you like it.

It started to get interesting.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem