Chapter 31

Liam's POV

Next morning when I woke up, Harry is again missing. I just sighed, I don't know what is Harry feeling, he literally didn't show any emotion. But something must have happened between Harry and Adam, because after returning home, Harry is determined to win this fight, whereas at first he didn't even want to fight.

"Li where's Harry?" Louis said as he is waking up.

"Don't know, he was not here when I woke up" I replied with a shrugged.

Our conversation was cut short due a knock, someone knocked at our door. I get up to open the door. Maybe that's Harry, but no, it is Dan and Charlie.

"Are you all awake? The fight is about to start" Charlie said.

"What? But we don't know where Harry is?" Niall said with a panic full voice.

"My lord is already there" Dan said.

What? Harry is already there. We have to be there soon. I need to talk to Harry first. I turn around to see Niall, Zayn and Louis getting ready. Without wasting time, I quickly dress up and then we all went with Dan and Charlie.

He leads us to the amphitheater where there are thousands of people waiting for the fight to start. I was looking around to spot Harry. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look around to see Louis pointing at something or more like someone.

"HARRY" Louis and I shouted. Harry looks at us but didn't respond. He continues his chat with Benjamin.

We are about to go to him when two guards stops us "Sorry sir, no one is allowed here"

"What do you mean no one is allowed here, we want meet to Harry" Zayn shouted.

"Sorry sir, but he himself told us that he doesn't want to meet anyone" One of the guards said.

I was about to say something when we heard a loud horn. "The fight is about to start, we should go to our seats" Dan said. Louis was about to argue with him, so I quickly replied with a 'Okay'

Dan and Charlie lead us to our seats. It looks like a VIP section. Few moments later Benjamin joins us. Louis and Zayn are glaring at Benjamin and Niall is biting his nails due to nervousness.

Another horn blows and Harry and Adam came in the stadium each holding a sword. Harry is wearing his regular tight ass jeans and loose printed shirt. Whereas Adam is wearing jeans with a tank top, which is showing his muscles clearly.

Benjamin stands beside us "Ladies and gentlemen we are all gather here to choose our next king. Adam and Harry will fight against each other till their opponent dies. No third party will help them or interfere in their fight. Lets the fight begins"

"What do mean by they have to fight till the opponent die?" Louis asked.

"The survival will be our next king" Benjamin said with a shrugged.

"Are you kidding me, Adam is preparing for this for years, how will Harry stands against him?" Zayn asked with wide eyes.

Benjamin gives us a soft smile "Don't lose your hope, believe in Harry. Everything happens for a reason. Harry have the blessing of almighty, he will take care of Harry"

I do believe in Harry and I do have faith in almighty. But I know that in no way Harry's going kill Adam. I just have to wait and watch.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the thirty first chapter, hope you like it.

Next chapter will be the fight scene.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem