Chapter 9

"Yesterday when we went into the woods, we found a shiny stone near the lake and when we touched it shone brightly and disappeared." Liam explained.

"A crystal, interesting" Harry said interested in the topic "Matt what do you think?"

The old man, Matt, said "Witches store energies into a crystals to use it in future. And once you absorb the energy, the crystal become dust"

"So you mean we absorb the energy of that crystal?" Niall asked.

"Well that does explain Zayn's power." Harry reasoned out.

"That witch wants her power back so she is after you" James stated.

"But why only I get the power not them?" Zayn quizzed.

"I think extreme anger triggers your power. You got angry when Louis got hurt so that brings your power out" Harry explained.

"So need to get angry to get our power?" Niall asked

Harry shrugged "I guess so".

"We don't want any power. How can we get this out from us?" Liam asked.

"I know a good witch, she can help us" Matt replied.

"We will visit her tomorrow, they need rest now." Robin said.

*********

Next morning, Matt is leading them to the good witch. Louis is with them. He is well now. Harry is explaining him about what happened when he was unconscious. They reach there and infront of them is a small hut. Matt knocks on the door.

"Evanora? Are you there?"

The door opened and an old lady stepped out. "Matt? What a surprise love!"

"Love? Matt you sly dog!" James exclaimed. Robin gives him a glare and James shut his mouth close.

"Evanora, you see these four young guys are in some trouble and hopefully you can help them." Matt told her.

She looks at Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis and nodded "I hope so, come inside and tell me everything about it"

They were about to go inside when a roar was heard. Everyone turned around to find a tiger, approaching towards them.

"Quickly get inside" Evanora screamed to them.

Everyone is getting inside except for Harry, who is just staring the tiger with concern eyes.

"Harry get inside" Robin shouted. But Harry just ran towards the tiger.

"HARRY ARE YOU MAD!" James screamed. And everyone is shock with Harry's action.

Harry walk toward the tiger. The tiger roar again. But Harry didn't stop and stand infront of the tiger.

"Hey buddy, I won't harm you" Harry said and kneel down infront of the tiger. The tiger also sit down and looked at Harry. Harry patted on the top of tiger head. "Are you hurt buddy?"

The tiger groaned lightly and showed his paw to Harry. Harry observed it and found that there is a thorn. Harry gently pulled it out and the tiger whined and lick his paw to stop bleeding. "There you go buddy"

The tiger licked Harry's face as thankyou. Harry giggled "Okay okay, stop it, it tickles". The tiger listened. Harry smiled and said "Now go back home buddy" Harry patted him for the last time and the tiger went away.

Harry turn towards the hut to see everyone watching him with wide eyes and mouth agape. Evanora came forward and asked "Who are you?"

Harry gave her a dimply smile and replied "Hi, I'm Harry, Harry Styles."

Hi lovely people,

Here's the ninth chapter, hope you like it.

Who is this Harry Styles?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem