Chapter 37

Liam's POV

I am feeling so dizzy but luckily I am holding hands with others so I am still standing. When I open my eyes I see the most unwanted thing. We are in Evanora's hut and she is treating Robin who badly injured, with Anne help.

"Dad" Harry shouted and ran to him. Without even asking anything, he placed his hand on Robin's forehead. He closes his eyes and waited for some time.

Robin opens his eyes "Harry" he said in a pained tone.

"Dad" Harry hugged Robin tightly "I can't take away your pain dad, I can only heal you"

Robin laughed "Love, you are finally here, that all I need" Robin said hugging him back.

Robin's eye fell on Anne who is standing there and crying her eyes out. He motioned her to join the hug. She hurriedly joins them kissing Harry's head again and again.

Matt came to us and smiles "It's really good to see you all back."

"What is going on here?" Louis asked.

"2 weeks ago, the black wolf came back to his life and he declared war demanding to hand over the white wolf. We tried to explain him that Harry is not here so he started to kidnap women and children. With no choice left we have to fight back. And we lost nearly about half of our worriers" Matt explained us.

"Then tell him that the white wolf is back" Harry said and walk away.

**********

We are back to our training room for some rest. Everyone is thinking about the war so no one is able to sleep. We are prepare for this war but are we ready? We can use our power but black wolf has all our powers.

"Do you think Harry did the right thing?" Niall asked.

"I don't know Ni, I don't know" Louis said huffing.

After some silence, Zayn said "I think Harry did the right thing. What will you do after knowing that someone is killing and harming your family?"

I sighed "You are right, we will help him and we are ready for it"

"I really wish that Harry is our omega. He will be our proud. He is a person with pure and kind sole and I want him. I want to protect him and love him." Louis said.

"I feel a pull towards him whenever I am not near him. I just want him near me all the time" Niall said.

"I remembered that day when we cuddle with each other." Zayn said smiling.

"You know I love you guys, you are my mate. But I am also falling for Harry" I said.

It is true, the more I spend time with Harry, the more I want him. I don't know if moon goddess has made him our omega or not, but I know he is my soul mate and I need him to complete my love life.

"We feel you Lima" Louis said, them a smirk appear on his face (Oh no) "You are damm possessive over him."

I blushed because I know he is talking about when we were in village and I didn't allow Dan and Charlie to carry him. But I can't trust them at that time. I know we are all in love with Harry, and it's scaring what if he doesn't share the same feeling like us?

Hi lovely people,

Here's the thirty seventh chapter, hope you like it.

War is about to start. Do you think Harry loves them too?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem