Chapter 28

Harry's POV

I am confused as hell, why did they address me as King? Maybe there used to a person called King, who looks like me. Even Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall don't know anything about it.

"Harry you go for shower first. Emma will be here for your check up soon" Liam said. I nodded.

Among the given clothes, I picked up the pink shirt with one of the black jeans. I cleaned myself well, wash my hair and conditioned them. The jeans is a bit tight but I manage into it. The shirt was loose but it looks good on me.

When I came out, the boys were talking among themselves. "I am done, you can go now" As soon as said that, the stare me with open mouth. Why this reaction, am I not looking good.

"So pretty" Niall said and I blushed.

"Thank you" I said and look down biting my lower lip.

"Am I interrupting anything?" A girl said standing at the door.

"No, come in Emma" Louis said.

Emma gets in and bowed down before Harry "Greeting my lord. How are you feeling?"

I am frozen to my place with my mouth opens and closes like a fish. I don't know how to respond her. I thought King is the name of a person but no, they refer me as their King. Why?

"He is good. Even his feet are healed now" Liam answered for me.

"Oh, that's good to hear. I can check it?" Emma asked.

I nodded and sit down on the bed. She kneels down beside me and lifts my right leg to look under it. She did the same with my left leg too. After she is done, she gets up.

"It's good, he is fully healed. Please inform me if you feel any discomfort." Emma said.

"Thank you" I said.

"No my lord, it was my pleasure to help you" Emma said. She bowed down again and went out.

**********

Finally we all are ready and waiting for Dan and Charlie to show up so that we can meet Mr. Benjamin and solve the mystery of me being the king. I am already not so happy being 'The white wolf' and now this King.

There is a knock on the door and then Dan and Charlie came in "Are you all ready because Mr. Benjamin is waiting for you, especially for the King" Dan said.

We all nodded and followed them. We finally stop at an open area with a big tree where few village elders and few elders are waiting for us. They were talking among themselves. Dan and Charlie announced our presence. As soon as they saw us, they all bow down.

One of the elder came forward "My lord, I am Benjamin. It's my pleasure to see you"

"Please, I am not king, just a normal person. I am Harry and nice to meet you. Thank you for helping us" I said.

"Harry" Mr. Benjamin said with a smile "Do you know what 'Harry' means? It means the worrier, the protector and the ruler. Your name justifies you. You are our leader, our protector, our ruler, our KING"

Hi lovely people,

Here's the twenty eighth chapter, hope you like it.

Harry is our King cause he support us, love us, treat us with kindness. What else we want.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem