Chapter 12

"The powers you have are according to your characters." Evanora said she looked at the lads and continued "Your character and yours powers characteristics are same. Can you lads guess yours?"

"Well, Zayn is hot, so he is fire. I am definitely the earth you know strong and tough" Louis said showing off his biceps.

Liam, Niall and Zayn rolled their eyes and Harry giggled.

"What? You don't believe me Styles?" Louis asked with a raised bow.

Harry denied shaking his head and laughing "You are tiny and adorable Lou"

Louis crossed his arms over his chest "You are insulting me Styles. I can kick your ass, but I won't, cause I don't want to hurt a cutie like you."

"Aww is my wittle Lewis angwy?" Harry said in a baby tone petting Louis head.

Liam, Zayn and Niall broke down in a fit of laughter.

"Whatever. It's not my fault that you are a giant Harold." Louis said with an eye roll.

"Louis, you are no way earth. Liam is, he is strong and tuff." Zayn said once is calm down from his laughter.

"And I think Niall is water, blue like his beautiful eyes." Liam said looking loving at Niall.

Niall blushed and said with a little giggle "Louis is air, unstable all the time"

"Ha ha, so funny" Louis said in a sarcastic voice.

"Well he is not wrong. Louis you are mischievous like air, Zayn is aggressive like fire, Liam is substantial like earth and Niall is tranquil like water. You four are necessary for Harry and useless without him cause he has the power to control the animals and plants." Evanora explained.

"But I can't control anyone." Harry asked.

"Now you can't, you have to win the power, love" Evanora said.

"I don't want to" Harry said with a frown. "I don't want to control any one. No one likes to be in control everyone wants to live their life in their own way. I don't want their freedom."

Everyone's heart melts after listening to Harry. He is literally the statue of kindness.

"Harry, my child, it is upto us how we use our power. If you use it in a good way, for the benefit of people, you will be a friend, otherwise a foe. You have to use it for benefit. I know you don't want to, but you have to. Otherwise the people will end up losing their freedom for forever." Robin explained him in a kind and fatherly manner.

"One more thing, controlling your element is not the only power. You all will receive an additional ability to help you to win the fight." Evanora said.

"And I don't think you have much time left." Matt said and Evanora agreed with him.

"But how can we win our powers? What we have to do?" Liam asked.

"I can open the portals for you, so you can go over and complete the challenges and get your powers." Evanora said.

The lads nodded. Robin said "Well then, we will do this tomorrow. They need some rest to prepare them mentally and physically for upcoming events"

"Okay then let's go back to the training center." Matt said dismissing their meeting.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the twelfth chapter, hope you like it.

Did you guess their elements right?

From here the main story starts. Things are gonna be more interesting from now on. Are you ready for the adventure?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem