Chapter 27

Zayn's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel someone shaking me. I don't wanna get up. I am having fun in my dream land, chasing my pups in the backyard, along with my mates.

"Zayn wake up" Liam said, sounding annoyed.

"5 more minutes" I requested.

"No Zayn, Harry is missing" Liam said shaking me vigorously.

I immediately get up and looked at Liam with wide eyes "What?"

"When I woke up, Harry was not there. Louis and Niall went out to search. We need to find Harry, come on" Liam said and without wasting time, I drag him out with me.

As soon as I walk out, cool breeze hit my face. It is quite soothing and I wanna enjoy it more, but first we need to find Harry. We decided to go in different direction to search him. After a while none of us found Harry.

"Do you know if Louis or Niall have found him?" I asked Liam.

Before he can answer, we heard a familiar voice. Liam and I turn around to see Niall and Louis standing there, their back at us and Harry is there chasing some kids with one little girl on his shoulder.

Liam and I shared a look and ran there. Louis and Niall are watching the scene with a big smile and fondness in their eyes. I stand by Niall and without thinking hit on the back of his head.

"What was that for?" Niall asked rubbing his head.

"Can't you inform us that you found him?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry I got distracted" Niall said smiling apologetically.

Liam shakes his head and started looking at Harry. Harry looks so happy playing with the kids. He is laughing loudly, showing his teeth and prominent dimples on his cheeks.

"He looks happy"

"Yeah" We four replied without even thinking. Then we four turn around to see Dan and Charlie standing there.

"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything, we just brought breakfast" Charlie said.

Liam nodded and shouted "Harry". Harry looked at us and wave. Then he put the girl down and said bye to the kids.

"How are you feeling?" Liam asked Harry.

"Good, even my feet are healed fully" Harry said wiggling his toes, to show us he is okay, though he is walking around bare foot.

"Harold, don't do it again, atleast inform us if you are going out" Louis said sternly.

Harry ducked his head and said "Sorry"

"It's okay, now c'mon, you gotta eat something since you didn't eat dinner last night." Niall said with a firm tone. Niall can be strict if he wants to.

We all went inside with Dan and Charlie. They serve us our breakfast which consists of toast, omelette and fruit salads. It was simple but tasty so we enjoyed it.

"You can have a bath; we got few clothes for you." Dan said gesturing to the clothes that are kept on the bed.

"Soon Emma will pay a visit to check on our king's injuries" Charlie said gesturing to Harry and then he continues "Mr. Benjamin would like see you all" and with that Charlie and Dan went out after bowing Harry.

"King?" Harry asked looking at us and none of us have any idea how to answer Harry.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the twenty seventh chapter, hope you like it.

Harry is alright now

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem