Chapter 23

Harry's POV

I can't believe my eyes; finally this desert land is over. The land I am seeing is covered in grasses with few big trees. There must be a village nearby, because at a distance there are few fields.

But this is not the reason why I stopped. I stopped because to get there we have jump over the crack and it is very wide. And the interesting thing is if we fall in this we will not only break few of our bones but also turn into ashes, cause it is filled with hot lava.

"Wow" Zayn said in a surprised tone.

"We have to cross it in order to get there" Liam said.

No one have any idea how to cross it, we are just watching the boiling lava. It is mesmerizing, how small bubbles are formed and then they burst. I can feel the heat for here itself. Actually the temperature is increase, then I realize.

"Guys, it's rising" I said and Zayn and Liam looked at me with panic expression.

"Oh god, this is not good, because it will come this side only because slope wise this is low. We have to get there soon" Liam explained.

"Zayn, fire is your element, can't you stop it?" I asked.

"I am trying, but it is not working. What do I do?" Zayn asked getting all worked up. He desperate to save his mates.

My mind is blank; I can hear Niall's and Louis's laughter and screams. Beside me Zayn and Liam are trying to find out ways to get that side. And I am standing here emotionless no fear, no tension, no panic, no sadness, nothing.

Suddenly, Niall's and Louis's laughter stopped. I turn toward them and see them talking in a hush tone while eyeing us. They parted and start running toward us. I saw a smirk on Louis's face. Before I can understand anything, with a force we all started falling down.

I closed my eye tightly, preparing myself to feel the burning hot lava against my skin. I feel the temperate to rise, irritating my skin as we are going done. But, my mind is still blank.

I landed on something solid and cold. Wait, cold? I opened my eyes to see we are all on a big chunk of ice. I looked at Niall to found him looking at me and smiling apologetically. So he uses his element power.

"What the fuck is this?" Louis asked with horrid.

"Is everyone okay? No one is hurt right?" Liam asked and we all nodded.

"Why did you do it?" Liam asked again angrily to Louis and Niall.

"We just wanted to scare you" Niall said looking down.

"Yeah, you did scare us to death" Liam spat.

So finally we all are safe for now. But why the ice is not melting? The lava can melt it in few minutes. And why I am not feeling the heat? We are literally surrounded with lava.

"Now how will we get out of here?" Louis asked calmly.

Liam and Niall shrugged. I look toward Zayn and see him standing still eyes closed taking deep breath. Is he okay?

Hi lovely people,

Here's the twenty third chapter, hope you like it.

What happed to Zayn and why is the ice not melting?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem