Chapter 10

Everyone is having a lovely tea time apart from Evanora, who is kind of busy finding something in the bookshelf. After the amazing incidence she offered them tea while she is working hard, going through books after books.

"Eva, what are you searching for? Your tea is getting cold." Matt said.

James whispered to Harry "I bet they were old lover"

Harry giggled. The lads heard James and tries to bit back their laughter and Robin gave James a look, which say 'what the fuck'.

"YES! Found it" Evanora shouted suddenly. She came back with a large brown book.

"What did you found?" Matt asked.

"The prophecy" Evanora settled down and opened the book.

"Prophecy?" Liam asked.

"Yes, prophecy. Have you ever heard about the tale of the white wolf?" Evanora looked at them for the answer.

"I don't know about the tale but my mum used to tell my little sister that the white wolf has the power to remove the evil" Louis said.

Matt and Evanora smiled. Matt replied "It's true; the white wolf does have the power to conquer the evil."

"But why we are talking about the white wolf? We are here to remove the power from these boys and give them back to that witch." Robin asked.

"Robin, do you believe that everything happens for a reason?" Evanora asked and Robin nodded "Well then they get this power for a reason"

Seeing confusion on everyone's face Matt said "Let me tell you the tale of the white wolf. 1000 years ago, there was a woman who gave birth to two boys who were jointed together from their shoulder"

"Conjoined twins" Liam said.

"Nerd" Louis whispered under his breath.

Matt continued "When change into their wolf, it was half black and half white. Their mother doesn't like it; she wants her sons to live separate lives. So she seeks help from a witch who, with her power, separated them. Hence they divided into a white and a black wolf. The white wolf was good and kind one and the black wolf was the opposite of that."

Evanora takes over "Both the wolves absorbed some of the witch's power during separation, causing them to become powerful. With passing days the black wolf become more dangerous and evil and started to cause more problems. While the white wolf became more famous because of his good work. The villager asked the white wolf to help them to stop his brother, and he agreed. The talk between the boys turns into arguments and resulted in war. The white wolf didn't kill the black wolf but able to put him in a spell with the help of a witch to make him sleep forever."

"What happened to that white wolf?" James asked.

"He died. He was badly injured. After he put the black wolf in that spell, he gave that prophecy because he knows one day the black wolf would be awake and cause destructions." Evanora answered.

"What does the prophecy says?" Niall asked.

Evanora showed them the book where the prophecy was written and Robin read it to everyone "When the sun goes down, darkness overtook the world, born the soul of kindness, to conquer over the evilness, the path is obscure and thorny, Maze is difficult to unravel, but the four spirits will come, to rescue the world with him."

Hi lovely people,

Here's the tenth chapter, hope you like it.

I am sorry because how poorly I have explained the tale, but hope you get the idea.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem