Chapter 69

(Riley P.O.V)

***Couple days later***

Your Chicago Blackhawks win the final home game of the year by a score of 4-2. The Chicago Blackhawks take a 27-5-3 record in to the new year. We want to wish you a happy new year and see you in three nights back here in the U.C. in the new year.

I go down to the parking lot and search for Jonathan's car. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see him. We go to his car and he drives away from the U.C.

"What are your plans for New Years Eve?" Jonathan asked.

"You mean tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Laying around my place."

"Ok"

"Would you like to going me?"

"If I could."

"You can"

He drops me off at my house. I go inside, change and go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and get some breakfast. I stayed in my pajamas all day. I was thinking about they year, expecially the last 5 ish months. Between finding out I was going to become a broadcaster, coming to Chicago, meeting Jonathan, me and Jonathan dating and him meeting my family. It has been a very crazy year but it has been amazing.

Around 5 o'clock in the afternoon, there was a knock at my door. I go to the door to see Jonathan standing there in the normal pajamas Max gave us.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he said "I like your pajamas."

I look down to see my pajamas matched his. I was so tired last night that I just threw them on. I smiled at him and let him in. I threw some food in the oven. We went on the couch and cuddle with each other as we waited for the food.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy New Year!" we both said together. Then he leans into me and we kissed at midnight. A perfect way to start the new year.