Chapter 39

"Left, left, left. Kick, right. Now try it Riley."  Zac said. He was over at my place helping learn the dance for Jailhouse Rock.  I could play the song but not figure out the dance and since he knew the dance he promise to help me. Also are show is less then a week away. I couldn't get the little fight from last night with Jonathan out of my head and I guess the thought translanted into my actions. 

"Come on Riley, what is going on? You normally get it on the first try or two and you are not getting anything we learned right." said Zac.

"Sorry Zac, I just got into a fight with Jonathan last night." I said. He knew I was dating Jonathan after the couple times he text me in the last week asking if I was free or if I wanted to carpool to the games. But only he knew out of all the guys in the group.

"What about?"

"Long story short, the Hawks lost 5-0 last night. I was giving him my advice/opinion on how they/he should respond to the lost. I know what he gone went threw, I was a hockey player and a captain. He yelled at me on how I shouldn't tell him how to do his job."

"Got it, I don't know what to tell you."

"It’s okay Zac. You don't have to tell me anything."

"Well I'll leave you and we can practice tomorrow at the rehearsal place after practice."

"Okay"

He walked to the door and turned around. "Bye Riley" he said and then closed the door. I walk over to my phone and unlock it. I had my contacts up and touched Jonathan's. I wanted to call him but I was afraid he would yell at me. I turned off my phone and turn on the TV. I never called him that night.