Chapter 9

(Jonathan's P.O.V.)

Really Kaner, I thought and in front of her. Before I could speak, Riley turned around and spoke.

"Just stop it you two! Stop giving him a hard time, he's just welcoming me to the city! And watch it you two, I may look sweet but I am vicious when you get on my nerves!" she stops "Also, not a great way to start with me, Kane and Sharp."

The two of the them stood there and then walked off. She turns back to me and asked, "Coffee?"

"Um...sure" I said, I was a little scared now. "Met you there?"

"I took the bus here."

"Then I will drive you." We started to walk to my car. We jump in and I drove us over to the shop, the one I met her at yesterday. We go in, order our drinks and sat down at a table. She puts her hand on the table and I grabbed it.

"Why are Kane and Sharp giving you problems?" she asked me.

"I honestly don't know." I said.

"Just don't listen to them. Honestly they can't control you, just do what you want to do."

Then she took a sip of her drink. She did have a point about the whole thing and I hope she scared them off for a little bit.

After we were done I drove her to her place. She gets out of the car and goes inside the building. I drove back home and got out of my suit. I changed into a pair of pants and went to bed. With her on my mind.