Chapter 62

Jack had won the game but it was really fun and cool watching them play. I knew Riley was amazing at playing but so was everyone else.

"Anyone got a song they want to play?" Hannah asked.

"Hold on mom." Riley said. She pulls her brothers into the kitchen. They all come back out and go towards the instruments. Riley picked up a trumpet, Jack a trombone, Chris a saxophone, Kyle a guitar and Brian went to the drum set.

"We got one more song and we have not played it in a long time. So apologies right now if it doesn't sound good." said Kyle.

They start to play and I know what song it is, Hot Chocolate. For not playing it in a long time they sounded really good. It was funny watching them all dance while playing. When they were done, they could tell I knew the song.

"Who wants pizza?" Hannah asked

"Us!" we all said.

******

There was a knock at the door, it was the pizza delivery guy. Riley's mom just ordered pizza instead of making it. Which I really didn't care. We all were sitting in the living room, eating pizza and watching Doctor Who. I can tell her family loves that show.

"Riley, would make the better 10th Doctor out of all of us?" Brian asked.

"Act or look?" Riley asked.

"Both"

"Well I think you put Jonathan's hair up in the front, give him sideburns and brainy specs, he would look like the tenth doctor."

"Really Riley?"

"Yes and I don't know who would act better."

"I think I would make a great tenth doctor." Jack said.

"No you won't." Kyle said.

"Really? Riley do the Donna back talking." Jack said.

"Which one?" Riley asked

"You'll see." Jack pauses "Doctor, timelord, yes!'

"Donna, human, no!"

"Have Jonathan do that little bit and I will be the judge." Kyle said.

"Ok" I said "Doctor, timelord, yes!"

Riley respond,  "Donna, human, no!"

"I think Jonathan wins." Kyle said.

"Really Kyle?" Jack asked.

"Oi! Kids, stop arguing." Hannah said.

"Sorry mom." the five them said.

"Sorry Hannah." I said.

We continue watching T.V and eating pizza. When Riley was done eating, she sat really close to me and place her head on my shoulder. Kyle comes over to us and puts a blanket on our backs. I rest my head against her head.

I could hear her yawning a little bit. Brian and Chris already went to bed. Jack and Kyle were in the other room.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I whisper into her ear. She nods her head yes. We get up off the floor and said goodnight to her parents. We walk past her brothers and said goodnight. We go up to her room and she jumps in bed. I go to the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom and see Kyle standing in the hallway.

"Can I talk to you Jonathan?" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

He walks into what I think is his and Jack's bedroom and I follow him. He tells me to sit on the bed. I walk over to the bed and sit on the foot. He comes over and sits on the head of the bed.

"I just wanted to see if you had any questions about us Tyler's." Kyle said

"Who is the oldest out of each twin pair? Also is the craziest out of all of you?" I ask.

"Chris, Riley and me. I'm the oldest out of everyone and the craziest is probably Max. Have you met Max?"

"Yes, I have. I met him in Toronto when were out there."

"Ok, anything else you want to know?"

"No"

"Well Jonathan. For all of us Tylers let me say, welcome to the family. Just don't hurt my baby sister."

Jack comes into the room and yells at me to get out. I leave the room and go back into our room. I get in bed and I feel her grab my hand.

"What did Kyle want?" she asked.

"To say welcome to the family." I said.

"See, I told they would love you."

She was right about, I was nervous for nothing.