29

I made my way with Wes and Natalie to the hospital to visit Meredith at a hospital in New York. It had been three days since her attack and everyone back at school has been depressed and dreary. The dean had told the house that Meredith's injuries were pretty bad, she's make it, but she'd be out for a while. I sat in the back of Wes's car and he pulled up to the hospital and dropped Natalie and I off in the front. Natalie had bought the biggest bouquet of flowers she could find. Meredith had been air lifted to New York because her parents wanted her to be in the best possible care.

"I can' believe this happened." Natalie frowned as we walked into the lobby of the hospital. The sterol smell of hospital hit me like a brick wall as we sat on the modern brown leather couches and waited for Wes. Once he walked in, Natalie grabbed his hand, and all three of us made our way to the thirteenth floor. Meredith was in postop because she had to have surgery to get stitches on the side of her waist where she had been cut badly. Natalie asked where her room was and we were lead to the large door that had Meredith's name on a white board.

"She's kind of drowsy. She lost a lot of blood so she may be a little slow." The nurse informed us. We opened the door and Meredith laid in bed with her eyes closed. She was even more pale then her usually light coloring.

"She looks dead." Wes whispered and snickered a little. I would never wish this upon anyone but Meredith and I weren't really friends. She never spoke to me and when she did it was when she made fun of me with Ivy back in the months when I was new.   

"Sh!" Natalie playfully pushed him. "That's rude!" She set the flowers on a table with at least a dozen other arrangements. We looked back over to Meredith who was slowly opening her eyes.

"Hey guys." She sounded weak as she slowly pulled herself up in bed. Meredith had a two person room all to herself so Wes sat in the spare bed and Natalie laid in it and rested her head on Wes's lap.

"How are you?' Natalie asked as she smiled at Meredith.

"I feel dead." She laughed a little.

"You look dead." Wes joked. "No offense."

"None taken ass hole." She smiled back at him.

"So what happened?" I spoke up genuinely curious. Meredith looked over at me as if she hadn't realized I was there.

"I was taking a morning run in the park and then just out of no where some one attacked me." She shrugged.

"Did you see the person?" I asked. Maybe it was the person that was sending me all these threats?

"No they were too fast." She frowned then looked back to Natalie. "What have a missed."

"Well the biggest news on campus is the huge ass fight between Harry and Katherine." Everyone focused their attention on me as I pretended to mess with my nails. "There done." Natalie giggled a litte. I knew she didn't like me with Harry just because she thought Harry was a huge creep.

"Really?" Meredith seemed intrigued.

"Yes." Was all I said.

"Will you be well enough for his parents party?" Natalie asked as Wes stroked her hair.

"I better be. That's one of the best of the year." They began to have a conversation about Harry's amazing party; which I assumed I would not be invited too anymore. I looked around the all white hospital room trying not to listen to them saying how wonderful it would be and how everyone gets drunk with in thirty minutes of being there.

Hello Beautiful (: What are you up too on this gorgeous day?

A smile instantly spread onto my face as I saw Zayn's name pop onto my screen.