41

three uploads in one day. Woo go me!!! this one is short though. oh and guys i will have to go back through the chapters and edit bc i literally just write and upload without reading back.

We had moved Harry's mattress from his room to his living room so we could watch on the big screen TV. We had already had five huge glasses of wine and were both a little drunk as he sat on against the couch on the mattress and ate Chinese.

"Cheers." Harry slurred as he topped off our glasses and we both took huge gulps.

"Tell me how far did you and Zayn go?" Harry asked as he texted someone on his phone.

"We only kissed." I shrugged.

"You're telling me you didn't even see his dick?" Harry scoffed and shook his head.

"Nope." I slumped down further.

"I would have made you feel real good." Harry grinned at me. I was only in my bra and panties and he was only in his boxers as we ate. I don't know why we stripped but we just did in midst of our drunken night.

"How?" I asked I looked at my phone. The group chat was going crazy with talk about the Christmas trip.

"I could have touched you in ways you would have never been touched." Harry bit his lip.

"Really?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yep." he sunk down to my level. I was too drunk to think at his point and Harry was looking real good. Like really really good. I traced his butterfly with my index finger and he brought his mouth to mine. I grippe his strong jaw as he brought his hand down to my thigh. I unclasped my bra and tossed it to the side. I saw Harry's eyes get big as he took me in.

"Damn." He whispered to himself. "So my little beautiful disaster." He pause and kissed my neck. "What do you want to do tonight?" He whispered.

"I want to try this out."  I pointed between us. This seemed to take Harry back as a moved back to look at me. A smirk spread it's way onto his face and he dipped down into my neck. Soon I felt his fingers slide my underwear to the side and I had never felt pleasure like that ever in my life. He taught me what he liked and he showed me the ropes of a sexual relationship since I was a virgin. He didn't want to go all the way tonight, not when he were both drunk. I had fun and fun was something I had lost touch with.

*

I woke up entangled in covers and surrounded by take out boxes. The sun early morning sun sparkled through the windows leaving the all white apartment a dusty pink. Harry was laying next to me the covers only covering his naked lower half. I looked at him and felt I feeling I didn't quite understand. He was beautiful. Zayn would want me to be happy and Harry had changed into a person within the last couple of months that made me happy. I needed to move on and I was fine with moving on with Harry. So I decided I would because that is what Zayn would have wanted. He may have no wanted it to be with Harry but my happiness was most important. I checked my phone, it was only seven o'clock. I had come to realize in the past couple of weeks at hour hard of a sleeper Harry was so I stood slowly and called for the best breakfast in New York so deliver to us.

Half and hour later the phone rang and I answered before it woke Harry. The deliver man was here and I put on a robe to go fetch it. Once I brought it back up to the apartment I arranged the croissants, the breakfast sandwiches, the omelets, and the French toast on the table. I poured some apple juice in one glass and some champagne in another. I dropped the robe by the couch and laid down again. harry was still sleeping on his back so I laid on his side and faced him. I put my arm over his chest and kissed his neck. His abs flexed as he leaned up to see me.

"I want to be woken up like this everyday." He smiled and gave me a kiss before staring at my boobs.

"Nice tent buddy." I laughed as I looked down to see the sheets go up.

"At least I can get it up." He said confidently.

"Let's get dressed. I ordered breakfast." I stood and walked to my overnight bag that I had brought. I shimmied into some underwear and followed it with black jeans. I put on a black and white stripped t-shirt and a statement black necklace. Harry emerged from his room in black jeans and a stripped shirt.

"We match." He laughed. "I can change.

"No!" I said a little too quickly. "It's cute."

We were kind of beginning where I left off with Harry. Almost as if dating Zayn never happened. We sat and ate while chatting about life.

"Should we even open that letter." Harry asked as he looked over at my purse that was laying on the couch. I had completely forgotten about the letter.

"Yes." I nodded and I fetched it from my purse. I handed it to Harry who opened it. He read the blood red card first and then handed it to me.

Zayn is okay Katherine. He is alive but I don't know if I would consider him well. Here he has a message for you:

Katherine Daily, You seem like an extraordinary person.

I covered my mouth with my hand. That was the last thing Zayn said to me the first time we met accept he was saying goodbye. Was he saying goodbye now? I explained the situation to Harry.

"I don't understand why he would choose that to write as a message." He shook his head.

"I feel like this person is making him say goodbye to me." I shrugged.

"Does this change anything between us?" Harry asked.

"No, I let you go once. I don't want to do it again when Zayn is no where to be found and I haven't even given you a chance. I don't believe a word that this person is writing." I said motioning to the card.

"Okay good. Let's change the subject then." He smiled and rested his hand on my knee.

"You need a new apartment." I looked around at the cold white walls.

"What?" He scoffed. "Why?"

"It's so uncomfortable. I mean, yes, it's a bachelor pad but it's almost like a museum." I shrugged.

"Well then help me find one. Then live in it with me next year." He leaned in and gave me a peck. It felt so nice to kiss again.

"I'll still be at Kingsley!" I frowned.

"There are ton's of amazing schools in New York." He tried to persuade.

"I'll help you pick it out and come every single weekend." I smiled. He rolled his eyes but nodded and gave my knee a tight squeeze.

We cleaned up the kitchen and living room and packed our things to go back to Kingsley. I followed Harry to the elevator and we rode down to the garage and piled into the car. Seconds later Harry's window was cracked and he had a cigarette in hand.

"I want you to stop that." I crossed my eyes as I watched him inhale the toxins.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you are killing my lungs along with your own right now."

"I can't though." He shrugged.

"I really want you to try Harry. I don't mind if you smoke weed but cigarettes are just horrible for you."

"Let me finish this one and then I will try to quit. I've been smoking since I was sixteen." He bit his bottom lip as he looked at the cigarette between his fingers. I nodded at him and smiled as he flicked the remaining bud out the window. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "I'd quit anything for you."