10

I didn’t stop thinking about Harry all week. One second I would hate him another I would want him to be cuddling my in bed. Maybe I had n attachment to him because that was the first guy’s bed I had really ever slept in. I began to work on our history project alone because Monday the books Mr. Pearson was going to give me were sitting on my desk. I must admit it would be pretty awkward to have an encounter with him now. After seeing another student straddle him. Each time we would make eye contact in class he would quickly looked away and walk to the opposite side of the room. I would see how he could be worried but I like him as a teacher too much and Natalie as a friend to tell on them.

Natalie and I had gotten a lot closer in this week. I wanted to ask her a few questions about Harry but she really never allowed me to speak because she was too busy talking about her own life.

Harry hadn’t been in history class that much this week. I knew he was skipping because I’d see him in the quad with Liam. We only had a small argument so I didn’t think he was skipping because of me. I chose to stop thinking about Harry and actually listen to Mr. Pearson. He was speaking about my unit that I covered with the project Harry and I were suppose to do. I’d have to finish it on my own and he would be lucky enough to get credit for it, even though he didn’t deserve it.

After History my day began to speed by and I found myself lying on my bed looking up at the gabled ceiling. Maybe I should go talk to Mia? I hadn’t seen her in a while. I thought about it and even got my shoes on but I hadn’t spoke to her since I got into Willard and I figured things would be awkward between us. I decided to do a little research on Hannah Mitchel, the girl that had been found dead. The school website had a search where you could search people and find some of there achievements. I had heard Hannah was a pretty spectacular person from a few random people’s conversations.

I opened up my laptop and typed her name into the search bar. A few things popped up, the was on the honor role her first two years, Her acceptance into Willard, and that she had gotten a scholarship to Harvard for there Law program. She had her life all planned out but now she couldn’t even live it. I then moved onto Google and typed her name in and the first link was too her twitter. I was surprised it wasn’t private, but thankful as well. I scrolled through her pictures. She had some posed with Meredith and Ivy. All three of them were all smiles with red cups in hand. A few pictures down she had one of her and Harry. She was kissing his cheek with her foot popped up and he had his arms around her waist smiling from ear to ear. He looked good, his face was so bright and his eyes were such a vivid emerald color. I felt myself smiling as I looked at him. Knowing that a guy like that had actually talk to someone like me.

“Kate!” I heard someone come into my room snapping me from my daydream. I slapped my computer shut and turned my spinning chair around to see Natalie walking towards my bed.

“Hey.” I smiled nodding at her to take a seat.

“What are you up too?” She motioned over to my computer.

“Oh nothing. That History project.” I lied.

“Liam is doing all of ours thank god.” She laughed.

“Do you know anything about Hannah Mitchel?” I asked. Natalie’s smile completely faded as I mentioned her name.

“Yes. Why?” She said slowly trying to read my expression.

“Just wondering. What do you know about her?” I could tell she was wary of telling me but she sighed and continued.

“She was one of the nicest people ever. I came my sophomore year and she got into Willard when she was a freshman because she was a legacy. Anyways, she was just so fun and lively. She had the hottest relationship with Harry that there could be. They seriously ruled the school together. But then like Harry cheated on her with another girl in Willard and Han got in this huge fight with her. She gave the girl a black eye.” Natalie paused for a shock factor. “And like ruled number fucking one of Willard is never turn on your sisters. So she was kicked out and then she got super depressed and then just at the end of summer Harry and her began to have a little fling again.. but then you know..” Natalie trailed off playing with her fingernails.

“Harry cheated?” I wanted her to keep talking.

“Yeah, Look Katherine I know he is a charmer but I don’t think you should be hanging out with him.” she bit her lip.

“Why?”

“He just is really mean.” She said bluntly.

“He has got the worst anger issues and he is a spoiled brat and doesn’t take no for an answer. One day he is going to blow because everyone uses him.” She shrugged.

“Everyone uses him?”

“Yeah…” She scoffed, like I should have known better. “He basically owns have the school. His dad basically funded all of the sports fields and most of the new buildings.” Natalie’s raised her eyebrow. Wow he really is a big deal.

“Well I am going to treat him like a normal person.” I felt confident on my decision to stand up to Harry.

“No, That’s not a good idea!” Natalie watched me began to pack my things into my backpack. “Katherine what are you doing?” She panicked.

“Going to show Harry whose boss."

A/N

Just a little filler chapter.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE PERSON WHO COULD BE SENDING KATHERINE THESE NOTES!?!?!?!?