32

SCHOOL HAS BEEN TAKING OVER MY LIFE. I'm so sorry guys i hate not uploading ever week like i use to. I will try harder! This isn't the best chapter but it's something. Also i have a question. WOuld any of you like to know my instagram or anything (not because i am thirsty just because i like to know who's books i am reading when i red fanfic idk maybe i am weird) just let me know xx

fyi i literally youtubed dinner party music and then found aplaylist and listened to random piano songs while writting this. 

hope you enjoy it. 

Harry POV

I couldn't stop staring at there hands interlocked it was as if she was trying to throw it in my face. His thumb grazed hers ever so slightly as he smiled down at her innocent beautiful face. Fuck him. Fuck this. I wish I could sweep her off her feet in that gorgeous red dress. I tried not to show my annoyance with the situation at hand but it was almost impossible. I looked up and met her steel grey eyes. She looked shocked as her eyes bored into mine, she finally broke the stare and looked anywhere except in my direction. I looked over to Zayn who was sizing me up as he watched me drool over his girlfriend.

"Anne! Darling!" Zayn's mom faked excitement as she kissed my mothers cheeks. The men shook hands; I gripped Zayn's with extra force. He smirked as he noticed the act of dominance. The three of us stood awkwardly as the parents tried to one up each other.

"Zayn, we saw your recent exhibit. It was spectacular. I hope the bill I sent your manager paid for this ones... unpredictability." He motioned to me. I frowned of course he had to bring up how shitty of a human I was. I snuck a peek at Katherine who was looking at me with an expression I couldn't quite read. I looked down at my hands. The fingers adorned with rings and I began to twist the one around my ring finger... something I always did when I was uncomfortable.

"Thank you Sir. I think they were able to fix the exhibit. You may want to ask my mom. She owns it." Zayn smiled and glanced over at me.

"Harry? Honey?" My mom called for me s she spun around with her glass of wine in her hand. Her deep green gown flowed with her as she turned. "Why don't you show Zayn... and?" She looked at her.

"Katherine." She smiled politely. Her sweet voice made my heart ache.

"Katherine the new parts of the house." My mother raised her eyebrow not really giving me a choice.

"Sure." I smoothed my Saint Laurent suit and began to walk towards the new additions. I heard them behind me as Zayn whispered in her ear and she would giggle. Fuck him. We made our way through the party to the other side of the house. I tried to say hello to almost everyone I passed so my parents wouldn't fight with me about it later. I opened the door that led to the new underground additions. I began to descend the stairs and looked back to see if Katherine and Zayn were behind me still. Zayn helped Katherine step down the stairs in her twenty thousand dollar Elie Saab dress. She tripped a little and he caught her. Her cheeks turned a soft pink as she scrunched her nose and giggled. He pecked her on the lips and that's when I had to turn away. Images of us kissing in my New York apartment swirled in my mind. I cleared my throat and their flirting instantly stopped.

"So this is all the new." I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "They built a gym, basketball court, pool, and lounge area down here." I nodded.

"This house is amazing." Katherine's eyes were wide as she took in her surroundings. She took the lead and walked into the glass pool room. Two of the walls were all glass and created a walk out basement. The night sky twinkled through the glass and the water illuminated the room with waves. They reflected on to her face and highlighted her cheekbones. She looked gorgeous, but when did she not?