43

Hey guys sorry this has taken me awhile and that these past two chapters suck. I just graduated form High school so my time has been preoccupied.

Friday night approached and my nerves about the whole party seemed to vanish. I was happy that Harry was going but I had to meet him at the party because he had to do some initiation things for upcoming Harper boys. Ivy and I sat in Natalie's room as Natalie tried on many outfits of clothing.

"Why the hell is there a party in the woods in the middle of winter?" I asked laughing and flicking one of Natalie's thongs at Ivy's face. She swatted it away like the plague.

"Because the boys planned it and boys are stupid." Natalie peaked out from behind her closet door. "Except older boys that is." Natalie winked.

"I just want it to be over so I can be with Liam. He is truly amazing." Ivy daydreamed. "I think I am so totally and completely in love with him." She smiled proudly.

"What?" Natalie whipped her head over to the other side. "Someone get it on tape! She is confessing actual love!" Natalie sarcastically acted excited.

We all just laughed and talked about life. I was actually really content and I hadn't felt this way in such a long time. I hadn't let anything truly get to me and being completely at peace and not worrying about much really did me good.

"Tada!" Natalie emerged from her closet looking like a proper preppy girl. She had on her Hunter boots with leggings a plaid shirt and a puffy vest.

"It took you an hour just to come up with that?" Ivy snorted a laugh. "Your wasting my time!" She through a pillow at Natalie. We all left and went to our own rooms. I slid on some jeans and some duck boots. I put on a red button up and a white sweater over the top of it. Then slung a red long coat on my back and went back to Natalie's room.

"Ready?" Natalie asked when Ivy appeared in the doorway. We nodded and began the trek on the outer edge of the fence. I was glad I brought a hat and gloves when I stepped outside because the winter air was frigid. Just as we began our walk it began to snow. Hard.

"Great." I looked up to the clouds as if they could hear the displeasure in my voice.

"Don't worry once we hit the forest it won't even seem like it's snowing." Ivy assured me. Soon we hit the hole in the fence and I had to climb through on the cold damp ground. It wasn't long before I could hear the voices of people chattering and the light of the fire burning through the trees. I could smell the weed and alcohol from a distance but the party was far enough out that we wouldn't get caught. It made me think of the first time I went to a party here when I ran for my life with Harry.

"Babe!" Harry slurred as I approached him. He slung his arm around me and practically leaned his tall frame onto my small one.

"How are you?" I asked concerned about how drunk he actually was.

"I'm fucking great!" He sang as he brought his hand to his mouth. He held a joint between two fingers and a beer bottle in the other.

"How many beers have you had?"

"Maybe like seven... or nine." He shrugged.

"Should we go home? That is quite a bit to drink." I pulled his arm. He pulled right back.

"Hell no! I am fine. I'm not fucking going anywhere." He almost tripped while backing away from me. He left me by myself to hang out with his other very high and very drunk friends. I stood by the fire alone trying to keep warm on this freezing nigh. The snow had begun to break through the trees and was now collecting on the forest floor. The wind was picking up and it howled as it blew through the trees.

"You came!" I looked up to see Liam. He was coming towards me with his arms wide. As he approached me he wrapped his arms around me and I gave him a hug back.

"Yep! Here I am!" I framed my face with my hands which made Liam chuckle.

"I'm surprised you girls trekked out here in the snow." He watched the snow fall behind me.

"Let me tell you it was against my will. I am not a cold person." I laughed. Liam quickly turned to fetch one of the many blankets that were sitting on one of the logs by the fire. He wrapped it around me and I thanked him.

"Sit." He motioned to the log behind me and I pulled it closer to the fire and sat down next to Liam. "I hate the cold too. I am so looking forward for Saint Barths." Liam's smile grew.

"Me too! I keep hearing amazing things about it." I nodded. This was the longest I had ever talking to Liam before.

"It's amazing. You will love it. We are all going to have a great time." I tried to concentrate on what Liam was saying but his knee was touching mine. I couldn't tell if he was doing I on purpose or if he was just a touchy guy.

"So I know Ivy was looking for you. Did she find you?" I asked him. He pretended to not hear me. I could tell he was counting to five as he looked around waiting for the right time to respond.

"What?" He asked instead of answering my questions.

"Ivy was looking for you." I repeated myself a bit more harsh this time. 

"Oh no I didn't see her. I will find her later." He moved his hand closer to mine. I quickly retracted as i felt his touch. 

"I think you should go now." I looked him in the eye. 

"Damn." He put his hands up in the air. "Alright." He rolled his eyes before standing up and going to look for his girl friend. 

Damn boys do suck.