34

The party has hit its climax as it began to die down and people began to leave.

I stood with Zayn and his parents as they prepared to go. The doorman fetched our coats from the closet and Zayn helped me slip mine onto my shoulders.

"It was so nice for you all to come!" Anne hugged Trisha, who looked less than impressed.

"It's always a great party darling." Trisha smiled the fakest smile I had ever seen. The men all shook hands and I stood across from Harry and offered him to shake mine. He looked at my hand then back up to my face. His lips parted like he was about to say something but he quickly shut them. He looked over to his busy parents and then took my hand and brought it to his lips. He left a small peck on my hand and I could feel my cheeks grow red as I slipped my hand into jacket. I looked to see if Zayn had seen but he thankfully had been looking away.

"See you at school." Harry nodded and walked off. I took a deep breath and tried to get my heart to stop racing for no reason what so ever. I was looking at my man. Zayn was mine. Harry was too much drama. I tried to remind myself.

"Ready?" Zayn turned to me and laced his hand in mine. I smiled at him and then looked down at the bottom of my dress so I could lift it up to walk. Tonight was absolutely magical and I couldn't have asked for a more fun and royal night. I felt like a million bucks in that dress. There was nothing better.

"Were going back to my house just to pick up my car. I usually don't live in my parents house so we will go back to my apartment." He smiled over at me. I returned it and nodded as he drove the short distance from Harry's house.

"I have to go hang this suit up because my mother thinks I will wrinkle it at my house." He chuckled as he got out of the car.

"That's fine." I smiled getting out as well so I didn't freeze in the car. We made our way into the house and Zayn quickly rushed up the stairs. I stood in the foyer not knowing what to do because the house was so uncomfortably stiff and perfect.

"That wasn't even a great party. She always says it's going to be fabulous but then it's so subpar." Trisha walks in ranting with Richard right behind her. "Who serves lamb anymore?" She scoffed as she through her coat at a maid who just walked into the foyer. "Richard we need to out do her at some point. She throws all the parties." Trisha sighed as her heels tapped up the marble stairs. Richard looked over to me and rolled his eyes. I giggled and he smiled as he followed his wife.

It wasn't long until Zayn came down in Adidas sweats and a white loose shirt.

"Damn." I bit my lip as I took in his new appearance. "I kind of like you more when you are all cuddly and comfy." I fisted the sides of his super soft white t-shirt.

"Oh really?" He said into my neck. "How about we wait until we get to my apartment." He whispered as he left delicate kisses on my jaw. We quickly went back to the car and he drove to his apartment. The drive was long but he kept me awake by playing eye spy.

"Eye spy something black." Zayn giggles.

"Let's see. This one is hard." I pretend as I stare out into the black dark night. "Everything?" I guess.

"Damn it!" Zayn peers over to me with a smug grin. He looks so cute when he thinks he is being funny.

"My turn. I spy something super sexy. Like tall dark and handsome kind of sexy." I lick my top lip and his whole demeanor changes from a goofy one to a turned on one.

"Well you can't spy that because the only sexy thing I spy around here is what I am staring at." He says as he stares right at me.

"Hey! Eyes on the road!" I complain and playfully smack his shoulder.

"Just so I can get home faster and take that dress off of you." He laughs as he speed up. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach because I had never been super intimate with Zayn before. But I think I am ready to be. I looked over to him and studied his beautiful features. His hair was messy from slipping his suit off quickly and his bottom lip was tucked between his teeth in concentration as he focused ahead.  The rest of the car ride was quiet as I contemplated how to be sexy. How can I make him be happy with me? How can I make him want to be with me? My palms began to sweat as we got to the city limits of New York City. I knew we would be getting close. I knew he could feel the tension I had. He looked over at me when we stopped at a red light and gave me a small smile. He placed his hand on my upper thigh and rubbed back and forth.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as I placed my hand over his.

"No nothing." I lied.

"Babe, come on I can tell when you aren't feeling one hundred percent." He looked at me with a knowing stare. Yet his eyes looked slightly sad that I would keep something from him.

"I've just really never had sex yet." I quickly said and then turned to stare out my window. The car was silent for a god few minutes and I looked over to him. He was just pulling up to his apartment building. He drove into the underground parking and then parked in his stall. He turned the car off and looked over at me.

"Katherine Daily if you ever think that you being a virgin would make me not like you and make me laugh at you then I don't know what kind of guy you take me for." He begun as he reached for my hand. "I am telling you that it's beautiful you have that much confidence and self assurance that you don't need to have sex with every man you meet. I'd be happy to be your first but I also know that if you aren't comfortable yet then we don't have to do anything that you don't want to. You are gorgeous to me whether we are making love or if I'm just watching the little cute facial expressions you do to the TV screen when we watch a movie together. Being a virgin isn't something you should be ashamed of." Zayn assured me. I felt the lump in my throat start to form as I stared at him. He was so gorgeous and loving. He understood me and realized what my wants and needs are.

"I'm glad you are such an amazing man that I can be who I am without feeling self conscious or shy. I love you." I sucked in a breath and he smile at me. I leaned over and gave him a soft loving peck on the lips.

"I love you too." He whispered inches away from my lips. "Lets get up stairs. I will make you some tea and give you some clothes to change into and then we can watch or do whatever you want to do. You made my night by making the Styles party actually fun so I will now do something for you."

"How about I will race you up stairs and the last one to get to apartment has to buy take out?" I raised an eyebrow and his smile turned into a wider one.

"That's my girl."