The Mole (Part 3)

(Carter)

I was loving every bit of this. He was too and I knew that my raging boner only egged him on.

It was late into the night now and he'd been discharged. Medically cleared to head home but had been warned to consume mainly liquid and light foods- not that he'd do it- until at least twenty-four hours had passed. He'd also been instructed not to do anything strenuous and take lots of rest however, tonight, I don't think we'd be getting much rest.

There was a medical explanation for it but to be frank, I liked this affectionate side of him. He was bold and feisty, daring not to blush at promiscuous behavior that was completely unlike him. His affection was usually sweet and subtle, other times, teasing. But it was as though a hungry beast had suddenly been unleashed because for the last thirty minutes, we'd been rolling around in the sheets with some heavy touching and a lot of kissing involved.

The thin fabrics of our boxers were the only thing keeping us from being stark nude and while I wanted to cave, give in completely to the carnal desire and ravish him, he was injured. I'd been careful with holding him thus far, mindful not to brush my hand against any of his wounds or bruises. It was hot, but frustrating nonetheless because I couldn't throw him against the bed and completely ravish every inch of his body, making love to him for hours on end.

Sliding my hands down his sides and then across his back, he deepened the kiss, holding onto me tighter. His boner brushed against my abs and he rotated his hips so sweetly, grinding against my already hard cock that twitched under the attention. Palming his ass, he got an animalistic growl out of me when he suddenly bit down on my bottom lip, gently tugging on the soft flesh.

"I'm really loving this side of you."

Beehive chuckled, the sound deep and throaty, overcome with lust that easily doused the darkened bedroom. The light from the hallway and the streetlights outside cast a dim glow throughout the space, improving the ambiance and making him look all the more delectable, softly caressing his warm complexion sending his otherworldly allure through the roof.

"You heard what Lisa said." he commented, placing a kiss on my jawline, his fingers tracing the contoured muscles of my neck, down to my collarbone and then back up. "We won't be sleeping tonight." Dipping his head down, he captured my lips in a heated kiss that I returned with just as much passion, flipping us about so that instead of him straddling and driving me crazy with those sexy little hip movements and those sweet, seductive kisses, I was hovering over him.

His legs clamped down on my sides ensuring I didn't get away. Not that there was anywhere I'd rather be than in that exact spot at the time. He moved to place his arms around my neck, but I grabbed his wrists lightly pinning them on either side of his head. His gaze darkened considerably, his arousal growing in anticipation of what might happen next.

"You'll make me lose control." My voice came out in a gravelly growl, the predatory instincts to take and ravish him hovering dangerously close to the surface.

He smirked. "Good." Using the strength of his middle, he tossed me to the side, and I flopped, rolling onto my back as he came to rest against my hips, his ass rubbing against my cock through the underwear fabric. He leaned down over me until our faces were mere inches apart. "I need it."

"You're hurt. You need to rest."

"If you mark me again, I'll heal faster. Didn't you hear what Lisa said?"

How could I forget? Each word was like a ninja star to my gut confirming that Lisa's working theory about the wolfsbane compound and my mark wasn't just a theory. It had been deliberately administered there with the intention of completely neutralizing my hormones and enzymes. Strategically administered to ensure Beehive received a slow, painful death because his body would overwork itself and he might've succumbed to his injuries.