AUTHOR'S NOTE

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Well, hi, my lovely Hybrids!

Alas, it appears that we have come to the end of another installment of the Jasper Falls Saga, and after almost two years of a rollercoaster ride of emotions, tears, and what a journey it's been, Saving Bennett Reid is finally complete.

However, this does not mean that the saga has come to an end.

Please note that this author's note serves the purpose of informing you of my plans and will thus be removed once things return to normal.

You're probably thinking what the hell I'm talking about.

Well...allow me to lay before you, my master evil plan!

The Jasper Falls Saga will see a temporary, possibly relatively lengthy pause. It is uncertain to give a date about when I shall return but know that I'm not gone forever. The reason for this pause is because I intend to rewrite The Werewolf's Mate.

Yay! Jace and Sky are gonna get a story revamp!

The first version is poo-poo in my opinion and over the last two years, my writing has gotten better. There are elements of The Werewolf's Mate that I intend to discard, some others will be changed and elaborated or further developed, and some new elements may be added. No need to freak out because it will follow the same storyline. It's how the plot plays out that will be told differently.

Hopefully, I don't take forever to return since I have already started the rewrite on MS Word and it's already about 11 chapters in. One other thing that's guaranteed is that the new version may have more than 32 chapters since things are developing at a steadier, more appropriate pace.

So, I will leave the current version of The Werewolf's Mate up, and when I have almost completed the rewrite, I will notify everyone, leaving a notification on my message board, and in the book's description so that it's the first thing you see. Once the rewrite is completed, I will upload the entire book with a new cover and the old version will be removed from Wattpad.

On the topic of book covers, this is a MASSIVE shout out to @story_lover151 for creating a new cover for The Werewolf's Mate.

WOOO!!! It's sexy, no? 

Anyone who wishes to create fanart of my characters, you are free to do so but please do not take credit for my characters. You are also free to post fanart works but send me a link either in my Wattpad inbox or message me directly on my Instagram (found in my About or simply search for me on Instagram at fictionowl). The same goes for anyone wishing to create fan book covers and wish to share them.

Since the JFS will see a lengthy break, what I'll do to keep the characters fresh in your minds is write little bonus/one shot chapters, or hell, even Q&As with the characters! I think that'll be fun.

Comment your ideas for bonus chapters and one shot chapters here!

Comment any questions you'd like to ask the characters (any of the main characters, their parents, or supporting characters) here!

If you're too shy to leave a question or idea, feel free to privately message me.

Hybrid Out!

P.S. While you're at it, jump over to the JFS guide 'Jasper Falls' to check out the smexy cast @GoddessAchlys and @story_lover151 helped me put together.