Chapter 7

We walked to a gas station to get to tell somebody to find us it was a diner too so we got something to eat..

"I'll get a burger and fries..."

"I'll get chicken and fries and a Sprite" Prod said

"Of course, Prince said, "I'll get a burger too"

I walk over to Roc who's lifting his shirt looking at the scar and flinching trying to touch it...

"It's not that bad"

"Yes it is! I got stabbed, wouldn't it hurt you if it happened to you?!" He said angrily..

"I'm sorry, I was trying to make you feel better" I said looking down..

He lifted my chin with two fingers and stared into my eyes, "It's ok beautiful" he kissed me I closed my eyes, I could feel his soft lips on mine..

I opened my eyes, "Roc...I"

"I'm sorry," he ran away to go eat with the rest of the group

I held my lips still thinking about what happened, I walked to the table and sat down and ate my food..Whenever I tried to look at Roc he always looked away or talked to the boys...

"What's goin on with y'all?" Ray said

"Nothing," I said pulling a strand of hair behind my ear..Roc ignored the question

I sat still and quiet until they finished eating, when they finished we got up and left a tip.

I saw one of my old friends from school, Jacob Latimore, he knew Diggy too

"Jacob!" I said running and giving him a tight hug..he gave me a half hug and kinda pushed me away

"Digg!" He said giving him one of them dap/hugs boys do..

"Just coming from tour"

"Oh cool, but we gotta go.."

*********ROC'S THOUGHTS*********

"That boy looks familiar, like the person who stabbed me, tall, bright, with curly hair. "Nahh, I must be goin crazy that's not him he's famous why would he come after me?"

I walked over with the group and we left, Jacob L. kept staring at me with a nasty look and a scowl..I ignored it and left..

*********** "???'s POV***********

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and called my boss..

???- I found the girl, boss what should I do?

"Boss"- You must kill her!!!

???- "Ok boss," I slipped on my mask, and followed closely behind with my knife in my pocket.."

"I forgot to wipe that boy's blood off" I grabbed a towel and wiped it clean and dropped it on the floor...

{THE KNIFE "???" USED IS THE STORY'S PICTURE"}